Exo Mountain K4?

@S&S ARCHERY

I heard you say in the video on Rokslide's YouTube that the 22" and 23.5" share the same frame fabric, and then the 25" and 26.5" is a different fabric. Are you saying that the size of the fabric is different or the material itself is different?

Also, it would be cool if the consumer could purchase the uppers and lowers separately so one lower could be used with two different frame sizes.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yeah the 22" and 23.5" share the same size of upper. Then there is a taller version that fits the 25" and 26.5" frame. Both are identical in construction, it's just a size difference. I'll be doing a video that explains it more clearly here soon.

We'll absolutely make it so the individual parts can be purchased to allow the most adjustability.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
@S&S ARCHERY what was the reasoning for going from a two strap design on the meat shelf (for securing meat to the shelf) to a four strap design?

Its not. The other 2 will go to the bag when you have one mounted
Bingo.

The real improvement is that one side of the frame has male buckles and the other side has female buckles. That was something I asked for on K3 so you could connect the straps to each other if you weren't using a bag.

md126

WKR
Steve, For the smaller bag please consider bringing back the padded zippered pocket along the top of the bag like on the K2 2000.

The K3 1800 bag design would be perfect with that pocket and a stretch front pocket (also like the K2 2000)

Either way, looking forward to the K4 regardless of bag size. 👍

Rob5589

WKR
Steve, For the smaller bag please consider bringing back the padded zippered pocket along the top of the bag like on the K2 2000.

The K3 1800 bag design would be perfect with that pocket and a stretch front pocket (also like the K2 2000)

Either way, looking forward to the K4 regardless of bag size. 👍
I had the 2000 originally and the 1800 now. The 2k was a better design imo. Should have kept it.