Exo Mountain K4?

eltaco

WKR
I would be interested in a larger version as well. I put a limbsaver airtech on my HNT26 stock and it wants to rip the buttpad off everytime I pull the gun out.

Has anyone found a good way to use the rifle carrier with the stock folded? It would be handy to have zero issues with head clearance by having the stock folded, but also accessible without having to take the pack off. I suppose it's a bit of a niche request though.

Same for me. I have a Limbsaver pad on and I’m not sure how many in/out cycles I can do before the pad gets torn off.

It’s secure, alright, no disputing that.

I’d definitely love to have a wider elastic opening. I’d even further prefer one that is adjustable.

The only thing holding me up from purchasing the K4 during the sale is a stupid $10 water bottle being out of stock. 😭

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The only thing holding me up from purchasing the K4 during the sale is a stupid $10 water bottle being out of stock. 😭
We pushed to have the bottles back in stock before the sale, but unfortunately there was a delay from Nalgene and we won't have them available for the sale.

BasinBuck

FNG
5’9.5” and currently weigh around 182. I have a longish torso for my height I think. Around 19-19.5”. Athletic build but slightly overweight at the moment.

Should I go 25 or 26.5? Mostly hunting thick swampy areas, often wearing waders. Not carrying super heavy loads. Often saddle hunting setups, chair that straps to a tree, heavy jacket/rain gear, etc. Bow or rifle.

The 25” seems like the choice for the hunting environment and use but fit is super important and concerned with torso length- really want this to be super comfortable. My Eberlestock x2 isn’t cutting it.
Way too much weight on my shoulders which I hear is common with longer torso lengths.

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
5’9.5” and currently weigh around 182. I have a longish torso for my height I think. Around 19-19.5”. Athletic build but slightly overweight at the moment.

Should I go 25 or 26.5? Mostly hunting thick swampy areas, often wearing waders. Not carrying super heavy loads. Often saddle hunting setups, chair that straps to a tree, heavy jacket/rain gear, etc. Bow or rifle.

The 25” seems like the choice for the hunting environment and use but fit is super important and concerned with torso length- really want this to be super comfortable. My Eberlestock x2 isn’t cutting it.
Way too much weight on my shoulders which I hear is common with longer torso lengths.
You don’t need 26.5 at all. 25 is a much better choice for your build, and for what you’re doing.