Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

well_known_rokslider

Lil-Rokslider
63y1v6.jpg
200w.gif

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Kind of funny......Llama said he was posting this story in hopes of recovering the buck he shot. I'm still not sure how he intended to accomplish that with an incomplete story lacking much needed information. 2000+ posts later and he may be even further from ever even seeing that buck again. Perhaps there should be some ethics in "posting incomplete stories"?

Edit: The main page shows 92k views and 2k replies.......yet this post was only #1693. RS either has a horrible counter, or there have been a heck of a lot of posts deleted.

cause I thought i could trusty you guys! silly me

I'd just like to let you know that it took an extreme amount of self control last night not to comment on your wife's birthday post on Instagram.

I had it going one way in my mind, then I could hear my better half giving me chit over paying attention to something else or whatever it is she rants about while we eating....

Anyways, it shouldn't be a concern, but that took major cajones to post something like that on a dumpsterfire like this and not expect a bleed over.

This is almost turning into the best and the worst.

74Bronco

Lil-Rokslider
If Robby indeed went out for supper, and didn't have a taco, sandwich or hotdog while keeping one eye on this thread, just seems like a missed opportunity to settle the discussion.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
hahahaha! I couldn't immediately find how he spelled and resorted to a quick search of the thread and copied someone else's spelling. My bad. But I refuse to use the new name.
I thought maybe he had a twin. OH lord NO.

BAKPAKR

WKR
View attachment 376611
definitely me this morning when I logged on. And I will not take the bait and disclose what I ordered for dinner--that alone would generate 25 memes and probably a 15-minute spot on YT by @Dos Perros
no thanks
Let me guess — you decided to finally see if Rocky Mountain oysters really live up to the hype. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.