Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say something about only so many more posts to 2000 but I might get shifted around by someone deleting posts

800 yard with a bow, that's a might long, even for Robby. Maybe it was a steep down hill.

Don't read into it too much. I said someone took his buck, and I said full on meltdown.

I got key points correct, just didn't think it was going to be a meltdown of WKR's

For today's standard, I call that pretty accurate reporting.

BAKPAKR

WKR
800 yard with a bow, that's a might long, even for Robby. Maybe it was a steep down hill.
Idaho has a couple of controlled rifle hunts that open on August 15, too. When @Billy Goat wondered if the shot could have been at 800 yards, I don’t think OP had disclosed that it was an archery hunt or that he had actually “shot” the buck with anything other than a camera (like @coloyooper, that was my first thought).

Idaho has a couple of controlled rifle hunts that open on August 15, too. When @Billy Goat wondered if the shot could have been at 800 yards, I don’t think OP had disclosed that it was an archery hunt or that he had actually “shot” the buck with anything other than a camera (like @coloyooper, that was my first thought).

This is correct.

I'm not trying to bring facts to an otherwise out of control wild west meme fight tho.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
On post #55 he mention it was a controlled archery hunt and I believe in another post he mention 23 yards.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
But the most IMPORTANT question is............

Robby, how was your dinner and what did you all have??

fwafwow

WKR
63y0v8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.