Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterjmj

WKR
Somehow I got suckered into this yesterday morning and wasted an hour of my life hoping to read the ending to this story. I can only speculate what happened. 🤷‍♂️ I think he can't just deal with the fact he screwed up so he has to blame someone else. It sucks, move on, get better or find a new hobby.

Somehow I got suckered into this yesterday morning and wasted an hour of my life hoping to read the ending to this story. I can only speculate what happened. 🤷‍♂️ I think he can't just deal with the fact he screwed up so he has to blame someone else. It sucks, move on, get better or find a new hobby.
Only an hour?

CorbLand

WKR
Wasted? Wasted an hour of your life? Strip this man of his WKR status.

If God came down from the heavens and graced mankind with a thread, it would be this one.

Last edited:

well_known_rokslider

Lil-Rokslider
Somehow I got suckered into this yesterday morning and wasted an hour of my life hoping to read the ending to this story. I can only speculate what happened. I think he can't just deal with the fact he screwed up so he has to blame someone else. It sucks, move on, get better or find a new hobby.

5a752de5751c288a22ae4b047cf9570b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.