Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the WKR has struck once again! This time spring bear! We’ve got a cereal killer on our hands!

Here is a link for those that don't stop into the bear forum very often. Spoiler alert! It's basically the same exact story, only with a bear this time.

Here is a link for those that don't stop into the bear forum very often. Spoiler alert! It's basically the same exact story, only with a bear this time.

Ok. Serious question/meme break. Is this bear thread a cheap imposter/poser version of this real, substantive thread? Or is it legit legit and my delay in starting will end up costing me tons of FOMO?

EDIT - I could not wait. Had FOMO already. The thread seems legit. Like this thread but with better writing, some strong criticism and and the early stages of a dank meme thread.

Last edited:
Ok. Serious question/meme break. Is this bear thread a cheap imposter/poser version of this real, substantive thread? Or is it legit legit and my delay in starting will end up costing me tons of FOMO?

EDIT - I could not wait. Had FOMO already. The thread seems legit. Like this thread but with better writing, some strong criticism and and the early stages of a dank meme thread.
I had that thought as well. The last time we have seen ogdl was just weeks before this guy made an account. The stories are so close to identical. Not to mention he claimed to not know anything about this thread... who doesn't know about this thread?
But seriously I'm guessing it is just very coincidental. But I don't know. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and an honest reply like most did, so we will see where this goes.

Come on man. I felt sorry for the guy. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what FOMO means.🤣
Agreed. And to be clear, I’m not calling anyone Strawberry shortcake. It’s just the first thing that came to mind. Well - actually it was another one or two, but I was uncomfortable posting those.

FOMO - fear of missing out. Often used by boomers and Gen X to try to sound like their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back