Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatcamp

WKR
I have a confession to make - I was fibbing in post #2287.

At first I was mad. Then I decided this post was the real fib. Then I cried on the bathroom floor for 45 minutes. Then I realized that you were just trying to give us hope, hope for a better future and Rokslide, for all the children and distracted off-season archers.

For that I thank you Shamwow. We all thank you.

Now I'm going to hit the report button and ask for you to be banned for this little stunt. 🤪

fwafwow

WKR
At first I was mad. Then I decided this post was the real fib. Then I cried on the bathroom floor for 45 minutes. Then I realized that you were just trying to give us hope, hope for a better future and Rokslide, for all the children and distracted off-season archers.

For that I thank you Shamwow. We all thank you.

Now I'm going to hit the report button and ask for you to be banned for this little stunt. 🤪
I appreciate your understanding and hope you reconsider your narcing tattling performing your RS duty. I also hope the bathroom floor you cried upon was clean and at home, as opposed to a rest stop, airport or similar public place.

Please hear me out.

When I first posted “The 2500” I thought it was obvious that I was making it up, especially since the OP hasn’t been seen on RS since February. Then The 2500 sort of took on a life of its own. At some point I started to believe it myself - my contribution was then aspirational (and inspirational). I told myself that maybe The 2500 would roust the OP from his stupor reclusion ongoing search for the truth.

In closing, I am merely human and I ask for some grace. And I ask the OP and his esteemed colleagues to return to this thread and give us closure - coincidentally at 2500…

Status
Not open for further replies.