Ethics in hunting, the story of my once in a lifetime Buck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtz

WKR
I wish I knew some of these acronyms, this is a hilarious thread lol

Start at the beginning and you will understand them all. See you in 8 weeks.

A couple are pretty obvious, but I spent a lot of time at work reading the pages of this thread, searching Rokslide, searching google, and even searching acronym websites (<--this won't help) before I figured out the more difficult ones. Gotta put your time in to be a true WKR!

I don’t understand why I’m being ridiculed for not knowing some of these acronyms. I’m a newbie and thought this was an inclusive community.. was just adding my thoughts. I won’t interject if I don’t understand anymore I guess jeez, I’m a young buck just trying to follow a passion like all of you

bpurtz

WKR
Skip the book version (although the book is always better) and watch the movie version. Can’t remember the post number.
I never saw the original movie post in this thread, but do a web search for "jlhois" and it was one of the top results found...it's definitely a rotflmao.

A couple are pretty obvious, but I spent a lot of time at work reading the pages of this thread, searching Rokslide, searching google, and even searching acronym websites (<--this won't help) before I figured out the more difficult ones. Gotta put your time in to be a true WKR!
I spend lots of time researching as well and putting in my time like I’m supposed to. I use many resources including talking to biologists in my state. Sorry for coming off as defensive but a few of you are making it seem like I have to enveloped myself here to not be made an outsider and become apart of the joke which is not my goal. I hope to be a good contributing member soon here!

bpurtz

WKR
I spend lots of time researching as well and putting in my time like I’m supposed to. I use many resources including talking to biologists in my state. Sorry for coming off as defensive but a few of you are making it seem like I have to enveloped myself here to not be made an outsider and become apart of the joke which is not my goal. I hope to be a good contributing member soon here!
Seriously dude, I don't think anybody is making fun of you - I'm not so sorry if it comes across that way. Take a look at the title under my forum name and you'll figure out the easy acronym. Like @Fingershooter23 said a couple posts back - go back to page 1 - you gotta dig a little bit into the OPs first post, but all of the answers are right there.

Seriously dude, I don't think anybody is making fun of you - I'm not so sorry if it comes across that way. Take a look at the title under my forum name and you'll figure out the easy acronym. Like @Fingershooter23 said a couple posts back - go back to page 1 - you gotta dig a little bit into the OPs first post, but all of the answers are right there.
Ive read the thread, not every page just A lot of the first pages and saw the last pages with the memes, I feel like an idiot but I’m sorry man

Ive read the thread, not every page just A lot of the first pages and saw the last pages with the memes, I feel like an idiot but I’m sorry man
BOAL-Buck of a Lifetime
JLHois -the victim
OGDL- Original Drama Lama AKA JLHOIS’new name.
Edited to include:
WKR- Well Known Rokslider. One must work hard to achieve this Coveted status.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking about turning this thread into a picture book of the memes. Maybe sell it as a shirt/book combo pack. Not sure but with the option of the book printed as a board book, like for little kids.

Rich M

WKR
100 posts left and we get the true story? Or do we go over to the bear post?

Bear post is too identical, i call fake. Meme them!

Status
Not open for further replies.