ElkNut App - how to get all original content

stephane110

Lil-Rokslider
I’m one of the original purchasers of the ElkNut app from before it got changed to the subscription model last September. I totally understand why Paul changed to the new subscription model, however I opted to just use the now ‘free’ version since when I originally purchased it was for a lifetime subscription. I had no issues not having access to the newer content being put out.
One thing I’m noticing when I went in the app this year to download the sounds/videos for this season is that some of the original content is now locked behind the “Pro” subscription. Things like the Slow Play Sequence is now a pro feature, when it was previously included in my original app. Has anyone else run into this? I’m wondering if it’s a glitch since Paul was pretty clear in the aftermath of the subscription release that all existing content in the old app would remain available.

I tried to find contact info to ask directly in the app but couldn’t.

KHNC

WKR
I saw the same thing on my lifetime subscription version too. Quite a few "pro" only options.

ElkNut1

WKR
In response to the Slow Play, That was added as a teaser along with I believe the Cow Party video that was only there a couple of weeks, it is not a part of the Original App. It's in the Pro Version. OK, folks here how to retrieve your Original App. Anyone can download this part for free. Let me know if you have further questions. You can also call me at 1-208-315-0562 - I can assist you if you have issues downloading it.---------------

Sorry for any confusion but everyone was sent an email notifying this change & how to recover their Original App.

The Original App you paid for is still there! We had to reconstruct the App to handle all the New Pro Additions. The New additions are called the Pro Version, that is the version that is a yearly subscription. Of course it also includes all the Original content & videos as well.

To retrieve the Original App go to your Original App by going to your ElkNut Icon & Delete or Uninstall it on your Iphone or Android, not at your store!

Once done, go to your Apple Store or Google Play store to your Search function & type in ElkNut App, Reinstall/Install/Get or a small cloud with an arrow pointing down, whichever your phone shows. Allow the small clock to load the app, you will see a blue line as it slowly goes around. With decent wifi it's about 15 seconds. You will then be asked to create a new account since everything has changed. You will click the Sign Up link NOT the Sign In one unless that's your only choice. You will give a Username (email address) & a Password of your choice & submit it. It will now say a verification is being sent to your email , it's there instantly, open it up on your phone, it's from Gotgametech. Of course it's Free!

Once in the App you will see that the word Pro in red is on the Tactics & Sequence pages. You will not have access to them without a subscription, that's all the new stuff but all original content you paid for is there. (14.95 for 12 full months) There are 24 new video clips sharing all Tactics, Sequences. Also, every Podcast I've given is now on this New Pro Version. 50 photos of elk we've taken over the years. This App can now be installed on all your devices at the same time at no extra costs. You can subscribe to the Pro Version at any time if you'd like right from your present original App. The Pro Version includes the entire Original App as well.

Here's the URL link needed to install on your PC or Tablet using the same Login info you used on your phone - https://elknut.app

ElkNut/Paul

Last edited: