Electric Heater?

Voyageur

WKR
I've got a fiberglass shell on my truck. I'm looking for a small electric heater that I could power off a Honda 2200 inverter generator. Not really planning on running the heater all night except maybe in the most extreme conditions. Usually it would be to take the chill off in the morning. I've got a Mr. Buddy propane heater I could use but don't like the moisture they put off.
Any suggestions?

Fatcamp

WKR
In. Wonder the same as we have a small inverter. Already so much moisture in a vehicle I hesitate to run propane. In our canvas tent it dissipates well.

Can't think of the name, but it's a convection style heater set on 750 watts we use in our small slide in camper. We run the Gen. all night with a separate thermostat set to 50 degrees. If the noise didn't bother me so much I'd just use a 500 watt with fan.

We preheat the camper with a Buddy heater before bed.

Backyard

WKR
I use a Buddy heater in my topper shell when Im elk hunting. I dont have very much moisture as a problem as I do keeping it going at 10k ft. I only use it to nock the chill off in the mornings and right before turning in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayporter

WKR
any of the ceramic types that have multiple power settings and a thermostat are pretty good. set on low and running all night i can keep my trailer just about right. low should be about 700 watts, but you cant be sure how they have it wired up. high on all of them is 1500 watts. that is because of the receptacles in your house.

1500 watts equals about 5100 btus.

i think wally world carries this one. there is lots of them to choose from.
1582928609263.png