Election Yard Signs

TSAMP

WKR
This was on one of the WMA parking lots in iowa. You gotta be pretty woke to drag this thing 15 miles from town and litter.

Attachments

• 20201026_182105.jpg
    20201026_182105.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 93

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't been keeping track, but my neighbor has had 5 Trump signs stolen from his yard in the past couple of weeks.

Ogden UT area I see mostly Biden, SE Idaho I see mostly Trump. I do have to note that the only HUGE painted signs I've seen on personal property have been Trump (barns, fences etc.). At that point, you're in a cult.

74Bronco

Lil-Rokslider
Just back from going through 5 states for elk hunt. The only Biden sign I saw was 300' from my house. Saw Californians with a Trump flag at their camp. Those 5 states would get you 15 electoral votes though...

CorbLand

WKR
Man, the fact that people can even conceptualize a percentage of these is surprising to me. I honestly cant say I have seen a single sign here...I must not pay that close of attention when I am driving.

I don’t put too much stock in polls knowing how it went last time but polls are vastly more accurate then a self selecting forum made up of folks who are more likely to live in a red area than blue.

Sacmaster

FNG
I thought this post was going to be about how good these signs are for holding targets at the shooting range and how people go about “collecting” them. Cause I’m pretty sure Nov 4th in my area they are all “collected” by various hunting guys for that exact purpose.

I agree they make great target stands.

As far as the original question, I don’t see a lot of signs either way where I live (SC), at least on private property. Virtually no bumper stickers compared to years past. I think people are more hesitant to publicly advertise their preference this cycle.

Michael54

WKR
The corrugated plastic ones are great targets! The are completely weatherproof and hold together for an astronomical amount of shots. Plus they are super easy to move to whatever random distance you want.

Saw Californians with a Trump flag at their camp.
Yeah, that's some weird shit to me. I've never felt compelled to fly any ones flag other than the one that represents my country. I guess I'm just that into politicians.

IDWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
Don't forget, one side has turned the American flag into a lawn sign, as well.

CO does not vote by the national popular vote. While that is on the ballot this year, I suspect it will not pass (by a landslide).

CO will go for Biden however, and it probably won’t be close.

Yeah but isn’t CO going with the national popular vote for their votes this year? So now it may be New York and CA controlling your votes.
It hasn't passed yet its actually on this years vote with wolves and all the other crap. California already controls our vote since they all moved to Denver, Boulder and the front range.

tdhanses

WKR
It hasn't passed yet its actually on this years vote with wolves and all the other crap. California already controls our vote since they all moved to Denver, Boulder and the front range.
So what your saying is it’ll more then likely pass. Be funny when that backfires on the dems.