Election Yard Signs

Laramie

WKR
It's pretty simple - If you aren't in a metropolitan area or near a college campus, Trump signs will far outnumber Biden signs. Show me a rural area with a Biden majority following and I would be very surprised.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Interesting observation. I just got back from a trip to Sanibel, FL. Flew into Ft. Myers and saw a ton of Trump signs in and around the Ft. Myers area.

Once I crossed the causeway on to Sanibel, it was predominantly Biden with a Trump here and there. On Captiva island, it was overwhelmingly Biden.

Biden signs were more prevalent as the real estate became more expensive and elite. No real surprise there.

Michael54

WKR
It's pretty simple - If you aren't in a metropolitan area or near a college campus, Trump signs will far outnumber Biden signs. Show me a rural area with a Biden majority following and I would be very surprised.
The run down rural coal mining town near me has a ton of old union democrats with biden signs in their yard......the true definition of irony in my opinion.

TomJoad

WKR
Yeah but isn’t CO going with the national popular vote for their votes this year? So now it may be New York and CA controlling your votes.
National Popular vote is on the ballot, if it passes (I hope it does) it is a show of solidarity for how CO would like to see the national election moving. My understanding is that will not change anything for presidential elections unless there is enough noise created eventually to get this into a bill in the senate.

elkguide

WKR
Living in the most progressive state in the nation it's been very surprising in the number of campaign signs that I see as I drive around working. Right now I would say that it would be....
#1. Trump
#2. Garage Sale
#3, Biden

Gnatboy911

Lil-Rokslider
I thought this post was going to be about how good these signs are for holding targets at the shooting range and how people go about “collecting” them. Cause I’m pretty sure Nov 4th in my area they are all “collected” by various hunting guys for that exact purpose.
One of our local guys here in western Colorado who is running for a congressional house seat made sure to put an elk on his sign because he knows that once the election is over people are going to use them for targets. So he figured he might as well help them out.

Suburb of Fort Worth Texas. One Biden sign in my hood and the lady that lives there doesn’t work. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trr15

WKR
I live in a Ft Worth suburb and it’s about 40-1 Trump. Trump rallies everywhere too.

brsnow

WKR
Conservative county in CO, there is 1 Biden and 1 Trump in my neighborhood both have had to be replaced a few times.

Elk97

WKR
Very blue county in a blue state (lots of Obama stickers still on cars) (WA) - a few Biden, 0 Trump. Mostly local election signs. Eastern WA solid Trump

No surprise here, but there are Trump signs and flags everywhere in NW Montana.
Second place is for sale signs then lastly Biden signs.

Four Biden signs in my neighborhood, three of which are teachers.

No political signs in my yard, just proudly displaying Old Glory! Which oddly enough I haven't seen on any houses that display a Biden sign.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
National Popular vote is on the ballot, if it passes (I hope it does) it is a show of solidarity for how CO would like to see the national election moving. My understanding is that will not change anything for presidential elections unless there is enough noise created eventually to get this into a bill in the senate.

It is a first step to undermine the electoral college. Basically all Republicans voted against the underlying Senate bill as did some Democrats. Luckily it won't take affect even if it passes until enough states to provide a majority of electoral college votes to win a presidential election adopt NPVIC, but it is fundamentally an attempt to move the US from being a democratic republic to a pure democracy for presidential election purposes.

IMO the US is great in large part due to the wisdom of the founding fathers, and I shake my head at significant attempts to undermine that wisdom.

Man, the fact that people can even conceptualize a percentage of these is surprising to me. I honestly cant say I have seen a single sign here...I must not pay that close of attention when I am driving.

Was thinking the same thing. All I do see is people with trump flags on their trucks.

I think trump supporters are just more vocal though. So it makes sense.