Election Yard Signs

applepie_eli

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious. Where do you live and what is the ratio of yard signs for Trump vs Biden?

Not trying to get political, just curious what it looks like around the country and this is a good website to find out. I'm just doing some research to see if yard signs have any indication of who wins.

Fort Collins is a liberal college town. I would say I see about 40 Biden (typically accompanied with BLM) signs to each Trump sign in neighborhoods. The rural surrounding areas are 100% Trump.

amassi

WKR
Northern California, suburb of Sacramento.
95% trump signs and an unbelievable amount of trump flags. Our nextdoor neighbors are diehard liberals and aren't going to vote this year as they vehemently dislike Kamala harris from her time in California politics especially as ag.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Very few signs and bumper stickers here in San Jose, many magnitudes less than in years past. Virtually All Biden though.

My neighborhood is probably 20-1 Biden over Trump. Drive 100 miles east or west and it's more like 50-1 Trump over Biden.

Ten Bears

WKR
Here are some little insider voting habits I picked up when the gf worked in politics years ago. According to their internal voter data, Dem voters were more likely to live on busier streets and were also more likely to have political signs in their yards.

Last edited:
In my neighborhood, which is a suburb in salt lake county, it seems there's now a pretty even mix between Trump and Biden. Up until the last month or so, it seemed the only signs and flags I saw were for Trump.

I thought this post was going to be about how good these signs are for holding targets at the shooting range and how people go about “collecting” them. Cause I’m pretty sure Nov 4th in my area they are all “collected” by various hunting guys for that exact purpose.

sram9102

WKR
I thought this post was going to be about how good these signs are for holding targets at the shooting range and how people go about “collecting” them. Cause I’m pretty sure Nov 4th in my area they are all “collected” by various hunting guys for that exact purpose.
My thoughts as well. I do all of the signage regulations for our city and we have several each cycle that are installed in the right of way or on city property that are removed and we inform the party headquarters about it. Most of the time they do not come pick them up.

KHNC

WKR
I collect all the political and real estate signs that end up on my damn property. Look like trash to me. I like to keep my property clean and shoot a lot.