E-Form4 information

This is a kick in the nuts. Literally bought a can a month ago. I guess the wait is on.
I had even heard rumors of it coming and started one in September. Also had one started in November and with the Form3 delay to get it to my dealer, I had them hold submission so I can be a guinea pig. Now the race is on

Yeah, I put my paperwork in 3 weeks ago. Now I will probably just order another one so I have it for next season for sure.
The wait always seems shorter if you have multiple staggered forms waiting. Lesson learned is always have at least one in jail

CoStick

WKR
I waited at the guidance of the shop, they said it would be quicker to wait.

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
Wait a minute, the government is doing something to improve efficiency? I've always said if the process got shorter, I'd buy a can although if I bought when I wanted one, I'd have a can by now..

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Do not rejoice. There is no way to process millions of semi-auto rifles without this automation. They are not your friends and there is always a dark cloud with every silver lining. :(

Just buy another right now and treat it like a race, no matter which one gets approved first you still win!
This is the way.

If you don't already have a dedicated 22LR can, that is probably the most fun suppressed shooting you can have.

Just buy another right now and treat it like a race, no matter which one gets approved first you still win!
I love the idea, but I don't really have a need for two and money doesn't exactly grow on trees for me these days.

CHSD

WKR
I love the idea, but I don't really have a need for two and money doesn't exactly grow on trees for me these days.
Agreed! I cant just drop another grand for another can. I wish the dealer I bought it from would have told me to wait a month and it would be here sooner, like a few of you have said your dealer did for you.

Anschutz

Lil-Rokslider
This is the way.

If you don't already have a dedicated 22LR can, that is probably the most fun suppressed shooting you can have.
I don't have a can but have shot with several. It is nice when you shoot a squirrel with a suppressed bolt .22 and hear the thwack when your bullet finds the mark.

I don't have a can but have shot with several. It is nice when you shoot a squirrel with a suppressed bolt .22 and hear the thwack when your bullet finds the mark.
It is the easiest way to get that "movie quiet" level of suppression and they are usually half the price of center-fire cans. The TBAC 22 Takedown and the Mack Brothers Vapor 22 cans both weigh just over 4oz, 5" long, fully made of titanium, and under $400. Also rated for all the other little rimfire magnums.

I pulled the trigger on a suppressor. I got my finger prints and everything done. Now waiting. Curious if the eform will make things quicker or what

OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
And it’s pushed back….
This is a notice to current eForms users about a change in the outage period for the upgrade to ATF eForms.

The tentative finish date is now Thursday, December 23at 6 a.m. ET.

No action is needed at this time. However, there are some required steps you'll need to complete after the upgrade is finished (details below).

Update: Outage period​

In order to facilitate this upgrade, eForms is offline during the following time frame:

Upgrade Start: Friday, December 17 at 9 p.m.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
And it’s pushed back….
This is a notice to current eForms users about a change in the outage period for the upgrade to ATF eForms.

The tentative finish date is now Thursday, December 23at 6 a.m. ET.

No action is needed at this time. However, there are some required steps you'll need to complete after the upgrade is finished (details below).

Update: Outage period​

In order to facilitate this upgrade, eForms is offline during the following time frame:

Upgrade Start: Friday, December 17 at 9 p.m.

With the .gov's track record on software systems, I'd be surprised if Thursday was the actual day. We got new mx documentation software that was supposed to be the new heat, and it took over 6 months to make it even remotely usable.

OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
With the .gov's track record on software systems, I'd be surprised if Thursday was the actual day. We got new mx documentation software that was supposed to be the new heat, and it took over 6 months to make it even remotely usable.

At least they are attempting to get them back to electronic submissions. Such a joke it hasn’t been for the last 7 yrs

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
At least they are attempting to get them back to electronic submissions. Such a joke it hasn’t been for the last 7 yrs
I really hope they get it right. 26 days for my recent Form 1 shows what it could be.

OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
It's up and running now. Pretty slow but it's been down and the users attempting to get in right now, reset passwords update profiles etc cant be helping. I had a silencershop customer of mine go on and create and account with his silencershop account email and he is now registered on there. so far so good...here's the new user login guide again
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/guide/eforms-new-users-first-time-login/download