Dream animal hunt, what's yours?

jlw

FNG
Where are you going for the ibex hunt, Kyrgyzstan or Kazakhstan? I live and work in this part of the world so PM me if you have any questions of what to expect and etc.

I have my mid Asian ibex already....but I took mine in Tajikistan. This part of the world is a great adventure!

Ibex will be in Kyrgyzstan, I completely agree with you, the adventure is the thing, The last two years I have been hunting Africa, I am looking forward to going to this part of the world. Thanks for the offer for information, I will PM you with questions.

DeepMauka

Lil-Rokslider
Like many already said before,one would be ibex and Marco Polo in Mongolia. Both would be bow hunts.

sdr

FNG
My lifelong dream hunt is for a markhor, any species. Don't think that will happen other than in Texas. Right now I am just praying I can fill my Rocky tag in Alberta this year to finish my slam.

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Red Stag In New Zealand. Those horns are something to behold! But hell as long as we are dreaming I would love to go after an Ibex too. Both being bow hunts!

Shrek

WKR
I took my first stab at my dream hunt last year and I'm doing it again this year if all goes as planned. Elk with a side of mule deer . All the talk of exotic hunts to extreme places sound cool but it's plain old elk and deer that occupy my dreams. Not saying the rest doesn't sound great but every night I hunt elk in my dreams. I hope everyone fulfills their dreams.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Henry Mountains bison would rate high. I was talking about it with my son the other day. Stag in New Zealand would be pretty sweet as well. I wouldn't turn up my nose at a float moose or carribou either

Lots of amazing animals come to mind but for now I would love to bowhunt sheep and spend a month out there doing it with my best friend. Not a lot of pressure to make it nerve racking so I can really enjoy it and go after a good ram.

My dream hunt would be send my dad on a moose hunt somewhere since he has been so great to me over the years hopefully one day I can. My personal dream hunt would be for mountain goat bow or gun it wouldn't matter much as long as I was doing it.

jwb300

WKR
I just booked my dream hunt - a Mountain Goat in BC!

It is a long way to travel from Aus so if I get the chance I'll have a crack at a Moose or maybe a Black Bear too!

You guys that say plain old Muley's and Elk - to me they are awesome. Would love to hunt any North American deer species. They are on the bucket list!

Cheers,
JWB300

jwb300

WKR
Congrats, what part of BC?

I'm flying into Prince George on the 30 Sept and flying out on the evening of the 12th. I'll get back into town on the 11th and have a full day to kill on the 12th if there are any Roksliders that want to catch up.

Cheers,
JWB300

Retterath

WKR
I want to hunt dall sheep really really bad, $14k is just a bit to much for me at this time. I know it's just going to get more spendy.