Dream animal hunt, what's yours?

Dream Animal.... With reality added into the equation...

DIY, Spot and Stalk, Archery Grizzly. Next spring cannot get here soon enough.

Dream Animal.... Without reality added into the equation...

Canmore Alberta Bighorn during the November rut hunt.

CentennialELK

Lil-Rokslider
I've killed a few elk, just never a 350" bull. My grandpa killed a HUGE 350+ in the Selway around 1959 several miles in with a pack train. I have always wanted to shoot a bull that was comparable to his. I was sooo close last year. Had a 360 at 70 yds. several times but was just out of my range... Another guy arrowed him while I was taking a break and He ended up grossing 368"!! Nothing gets me going like bowhunting elk in the rut!
My other dream is A bighorn with a bow. I have been putting in for a while so maybe this year!

hawkhunts

FNG
I have to say a British Columbia combo hunt, focusing on a mountain goat and moose. Just spending 10 days hunting and trying to max out every opportunity would be awesome. If I were financially independent, I'd probably want to hit the Northwest Territories for a dall sheep and mountain caribou combo.

AZ Vince

WKR
I'm surprised I didn't see this thread before.
Having grown up with a friend whose dad had been to the Dark Continent nine times and hunted successfully I'd have to say Cape Buffalo is my dream hunt.
I'll likely never get it but I wouldn't turn down a plains game hunt as a retirement present either. I might be able to swing a water buffalo hunt down under pretty cheap however.

Sheep in my home state of colorado. Other than that, being able to hunt elk and mule deer in God's country every year is a dream I live every year. I hope that life never forces me to stop!

bobhunts

WKR
Like the post above "to take a bighorn with my bow" here in Colorado ..otherwise I got bitten with the moose bug. Tagged one in Alaska last year using the rifle my buddy brought ( I brought my bow) but when I draw here I will use my bow. Bob.

Yukon Moose with a bow please. I would settle for any good moose though or a caribou. Red Stag, Mtn Lion and big black bear is also on the list. Really there is just too many things I need to hunt.

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
First place ties with spot-and-stalk cape/water buffalo with my recurve.

Make plans, not wishes.

2ski

WKR
Two legged deer. I'm looking to bag as many trophies in my lifetime as possible. Sometimes the best trophies don't have great big racks either. And I'd like to hunt them in Sweden, Brazil, Italy, and southern California.

Alaska moose.

SethH

Lil-Rokslider
I've also become obsessed with a sheep hunt. I am promising myself that I do a dall sheep hunt before I'm too old. Right now my wif e and I are talking about a BC goat hunt for my 40th Bday with my best college buddy Dan. After that its any hunt that my two boys want to go on. I'm sure my hunts share with them will put bigger smiles on my face than I could ever imagine. Right now my 1 yr old says buck when he sees a deer on tv and my four year old plays hunting with his action figures:)