Don't Burn Your Toilet Paper

Gobbler36

WKR
I truthfully don’t understand how hard it is to pack it I carry an extra zip lock bag and carry it back throw it in and no one is none the wiser. I don’t start a fire and no one has to come along and find my tp surprise

We will put our hands up inside an animal carcass but putting used tp in a bag grosses us out….

P******

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must be some heathen , I have always just pooped near a tree or rock and left it, birds usually come get the used paper
I guess this is in conflict with a high density green wiener trail or hiking trail
Nobody likes a surface shitter you gotta bury that turd

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

EdP

WKR
I always burn and bury, been doing it that way for as long as I've been going out in the woods, and I don't believe I'll stop anytime soon. Oh, I've never started a forest fire either.

Me too. Its all about using some sense. Managing issues with absolutes is rarely ideal. Burn when it is safe to do so, bury or carry out when not. In the east it is usually, but not always, safe to burn. Not nearly as often is it safe to burn in the west. When in doubt, bury or carry out.

You folks live in a differant world than me. I have never burned or buried. When I reach that point of need, I search out the densest patch of jungle that is handy and deposit accordingly. When done I usually cover it with a hunk of bark or a rock. In the very few times I have happened to return to the site in a day or two, I have found it to be dried up and difficult to tell from everything else that poops in the woods. Anyone that poops next to a trail should be legal to shoot.