Do you skip your underwear while hunting?

I consider my merino base layer to be my underwear. If I get something between me and my base layers the boys get separation anxiety.

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
Do skid marks become a problem for you? They’re hard to buff out of merino leggings.

Try flushable panty liners. Just stick one in the long johns before you pull them on. If it’s a hot, sweaty day, or you get too excited and dribble a little thinking about that big monster buck, peel it off, wring it out, and let it dry on a hot rock in the sun.

They’re usually good for 3 or 4 applications before they start to pill up or fray. When that happens, pour a little doe urine on em and hang them from a branch near the trail.

It works great… or so I’ve heard.

:devilish:

Saxx quest long for me I almost never wear baselayers bottoms my legs get wayyy too hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chindits

WKR
My first summer stationed at FT Campbell was the last time I wore underwear not counting when wearing those old PT shorts. That was 1984. With all that heat and humidity and no change of uniform for days you get rid of whatever is useless and is going to start rotting.

1 pair of soft cotton boxers with the tight elastic waistband for 8-10 days and carry a backup.

However, I may need to try freeballing it since I do usually end up with major blisters on my waist from the band. I can see it being much cooler as well.