Do you wear underwear underneath of a legging baselayer?

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
This might sound like a silly question but I've always wondered... if it's cold out and you're wearing a "pant baselayer" like FirstLite Fuse, Sitka Heavyweight Bottoms, Kuiu zip off leggings, or normal ol' long underwear... do you also wear "normal" underwear under that? Or does the pant baselayer count as underwear?

Obviously if you're hiking around "normal underwear" wouldn't be standard cotton boxers/briefs, it would be something athletic, but you get what I'm asking.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
Always. No matter how cold it is there will be some point when I’m likely to want to remove the base layer, that’s why I love zip offs. For extended hunts there’s always a pair of Sitka boxer briefs doing the heavy lifting.

Mosby

WKR
I always either wear merino wool or synthetic when hunting depending on the temps.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yes, 24/7 on my archery elk hunts. I still have some of the Core 4 original 100% merino boxer briefs that I wear under lightweight merino base bottoms, under my Microtex Lite pants. Extremely comfortable for all exertion levels.

Always. No matter how cold it is there will be some point when I’m likely to want to remove the base layer, that’s why I love zip offs. For extended hunts there’s always a pair of Sitka boxer briefs doing the heavy lifting.
This, and because I often wear my merino wool base layer for days on end. I change my underwear out every day. Can't imagine not doing that. That's just gross.

Holocene

WKR
For sure. Biker shorts, often with the special padding in them since we bike around to elk hunt. The padding is also good for turkey season when I'm on my rear a lot. Biker shorts help prevent chafing always and keep out ticks in spring.