DD Enticer S TI vs Resilient Jolene S

Brix8984

WKR
Looking for a comparison between these two cans. Anyone here shot both? I already have scythe in jail and would like to pick up a second more budget friendly option.
Also might throw in the harvester evo since it’s on sale for $400 currently.

Last edited:
Looking for a comparison between these two cans. Anyone here shot both? I already have scythe in jail and would like to pick up a second more budget friendly option.
Also might throw in the harvester evo since it’s on sale for $400 currently.
I havnt shot the rugged one but I’ve never heard great things about rugged suppressors. As soon as the S-ti is back in stock I’m going to order one to try my luck at these fast ATF times.

That’s what I’m thinking as well. See if I can get my other can pushed through. Resilient makes the Jolene S not rugged. I haven’t heard many good things about rugged either. Sounds like the Alaskan 360 ti was a giant flop.

I ordered one as well. Couldn’t beat the price I got it for. I’d sure like to shoot it with an sti around. Guess I need to convince a buddy to buy one ha ha

I only have my nomad 30 to compare it to. I’ll be happy if it’s any where close to it at half the weight.

Finally got out and tried the Jolene s on my 20” 7Sherman max. Compared to my nomad 30 with ebrake, felt recoil and sound suppression seemed better with the Jolene. All 4 of us that shot all thought the same.

Last edited:
Finally got out and tried the Jolene s on my 20 Sherman max. Compared to my nomad 30 with ebrake, felt recoil and sound suppression seemed better with the Jolene. All 4 of us that shot all thought the same.
That’s great to hear. I currently have the scythe In jail along with a Jolene S and full size Jolene. Makes me feel good about my purchases.

Back