DD Enticer S TI vs Resilient Jolene S

Brix8984

WKR
Looking for a comparison between these two cans. Anyone here shot both? I already have scythe in jail and would like to pick up a second more budget friendly option.
Also might throw in the harvester evo since it’s on sale for $400 currently.

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Looking for a comparison between these two cans. Anyone here shot both? I already have scythe in jail and would like to pick up a second more budget friendly option.
Also might throw in the harvester evo since it’s on sale for $400 currently.
I havnt shot the rugged one but I’ve never heard great things about rugged suppressors. As soon as the S-ti is back in stock I’m going to order one to try my luck at these fast ATF times.

OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
That’s what I’m thinking as well. See if I can get my other can pushed through. Resilient makes the Jolene S not rugged. I haven’t heard many good things about rugged either. Sounds like the Alaskan 360 ti was a giant flop.

Hunter609

WKR
I ordered the Jolene s yesterday, they said I shouldn’t have an issue with my 20” 7 sheman max.

OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
I ordered one as well. Couldn’t beat the price I got it for. I’d sure like to shoot it with an sti around. Guess I need to convince a buddy to buy one ha ha

Hunter609

WKR
I only have my nomad 30 to compare it to. I’ll be happy if it’s any where close to it at half the weight.

Hunter609

WKR
Finally got out and tried the Jolene s on my 20” 7Sherman max. Compared to my nomad 30 with ebrake, felt recoil and sound suppression seemed better with the Jolene. All 4 of us that shot all thought the same.

Last edited:
OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
Finally got out and tried the Jolene s on my 20 Sherman max. Compared to my nomad 30 with ebrake, felt recoil and sound suppression seemed better with the Jolene. All 4 of us that shot all thought the same.
That’s great to hear. I currently have the scythe In jail along with a Jolene S and full size Jolene. Makes me feel good about my purchases.

ChrisAU

WKR
I was a little nervous, but so far I’m happy.

Any more feedback on the Jolene S? I'm thinking about getting one to dedicate to a new 22 Creed build. Would think I shouldn't worry about the temperature max with that? 16.5" barrel though.

OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
Any more feedback on the Jolene S? I'm thinking about getting one to dedicate to a new 22 Creed build. Would think I shouldn't worry about the temperature max with that? 16.5" barrel though.
I should have a Jolene and Jolene S coming in the next couple weeks (just got approved and coming from Capitol Armory). I only have a scythe to compare them too but I’ll let you know what I think. I’d also look at the dd wolf hunter if your gonna dedicate it to the 22 creed.

I have both sizes of jolene's and both length enticers. Honestly havent shot the jolenes too much since I have so many cans to shoot, and some are more exciting to me than these, but they seem nice. I'll have to double check once im home but i dont think they have removable end caps which is lame

I'll check when im home on the jolene endcaps, but i would get something with a smaller bore or at least removable end caps for the 22cm. I have shot the jolene s on my 22cm and it worked fine, definitely louder than my diligent defense wolf hunter tho

ChrisAU

WKR
I'll check when im home on the jolene endcaps, but i would get something with a smaller bore or at least removable end caps for the 22cm. I have shot the jolene s on my 22cm and it worked fine, definitely louder than my diligent defense wolf hunter tho

I have an Omega 300 and a 22 cal end cap, think I may just use it. I like to park suppressors on rifles and leave them there is the only thing ha.