DD Enticer S TI vs Resilient Jolene S

Brix8984

WKR
Looking for a comparison between these two cans. Anyone here shot both? I already have scythe in jail and would like to pick up a second more budget friendly option.
Also might throw in the harvester evo since it’s on sale for $400 currently.

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Looking for a comparison between these two cans. Anyone here shot both? I already have scythe in jail and would like to pick up a second more budget friendly option.
Also might throw in the harvester evo since it’s on sale for $400 currently.
I havnt shot the rugged one but I’ve never heard great things about rugged suppressors. As soon as the S-ti is back in stock I’m going to order one to try my luck at these fast ATF times.

OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
That’s what I’m thinking as well. See if I can get my other can pushed through. Resilient makes the Jolene S not rugged. I haven’t heard many good things about rugged either. Sounds like the Alaskan 360 ti was a giant flop.

Hunter609

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the Jolene s yesterday, they said I shouldn’t have an issue with my 20” 7 sheman max.

OP
Brix8984

Brix8984

WKR
I ordered one as well. Couldn’t beat the price I got it for. I’d sure like to shoot it with an sti around. Guess I need to convince a buddy to buy one ha ha

Hunter609

Lil-Rokslider
I only have my nomad 30 to compare it to. I’ll be happy if it’s any where close to it at half the weight.