Dash Cams

I've never given much thought to wanting/ needing one but have recently seen lots of videos of insurance fraudsters causing accidents makes me more interested. I also have 2 teenage drivers.
For those that currently have them what are your thoughts? Are they worth it? Are they a big hassle?
Any recommendations? Was thinking something small & relatively good quality but not too crazy expensive because I'll need 3-4 of them
Having spent a few minutes looking around I'm leaning towards the Garmin Mini 2 that utilizes a mini SD card.
Thanks in advance...

I've used the Viofo 129 for several years, front and back. Had an earlier model before that that lasted about 4 years. Image is great day and night, it's relatively inexpensive, and easy to download video off of mini SD card.

My wife has a similar model but her saved video goes to her phone by blue tooth. Her record button is remote from the front camera and also uses Bluetooth.

They are easy to install and you basically forget they are there until you see something to record. They automatically record in an accident.

Check out BlackBoxMyCar on YouTube for reviews on different dashcams.