Custom mobility training?

hjg_wy

FNG
Hey, does anyone have recommendations for a customized mobility training program? Ideally the program would take into account ones particular strengths and weaknesses, either via self-criticism or maybe via a video call or something.

I have been a rock climber for decades and found something by a climbing training company called Lattice, where you mail them a video and they give you a custom plan. That seems cool, but it is expensive and I want to learn about other options, particularly if there is anything tailored more towards general athletes rather than climbers.

I am not interested in pure yoga because it doesn't typically seem an efficient use of time based on my experience and also a lot of the trappings of yoga are not for me. I'm more looking for straight-up stretching and strength training that has the explicit goal of mobility gains.

thanks!

Clarktar

WKR
Hey, does anyone have recommendations for a customized mobility training program? Ideally the program would take into account ones particular strengths and weaknesses, either via self-criticism or maybe via a video call or something.

I have been a rock climber for decades and found something by a climbing training company called Lattice, where you mail them a video and they give you a custom plan. That seems cool, but it is expensive and I want to learn about other options, particularly if there is anything tailored more towards general athletes rather than climbers.

I am not interested in pure yoga because it doesn't typically seem an efficient use of time based on my experience and also a lot of the trappings of yoga are not for me. I'm more looking for straight-up stretching and strength training that has the explicit goal of mobility gains.

thanks!
I'd get in touch with Todd at Hunter Predator Packmule.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

@Ridge Runner

They have a free online seminar on both programs. Prime Pro has a discount code, I believe, November50 maybe.

Watching the webinar found with Google search should intro you to the program.

@Ridge Runner

I've used them for a warmup or some routines, but not as a dedicated workout plan.