CPW seeks input, allocation of licenses

Ucsdryder

WKR
5d66419db16f9f8241aa95414c9d67c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s place is such a shit show it’s not even funny. They give out tags like candy on Halloween night. Cow, bull, buck, doe, bear…

I know somebody that hunted up there. Said the same thing. Couldn’t find a place to camp. Every camp spot had 20 guys in it. He found some elk opening morning that apparently multiple groups knew about. 2 minutes after shoot time, world war 3 went off. He said he was scared for his life as bullets rained down from multiple directions. 1 bull was killed and the elk headed for private. He packed up and came home.

I really wish they would do something about 12, 23, 24. So much potential but who wants that experience?!!

arock

Lil-Rokslider
I've been saying for years, I want to run for Governor on a single issue platform - if you move to Colorado, you are not allowed to own a motor vehicle for the first 5 years. That's my solution. 😁
Well - the driving here is about as bad as Tennessee or worse. Coming from Chicago that has been a shock.

This is a redundant statement from be but... It is tough for an organization to make intelligent decisions if they don't have good data. Reporting days in the field (+ what GMU if OTC) and success needs to be a mandatory so they have solid numbers to work off of. This archaic algorithm they rely on and paper licenses is ridiculous in 2022 especially if that 1.8 billion dollar number is anywhere near accurate. No kidding they can't make a decision that holds water.

Poser

WKR
I've been saying for years, I want to run for Governor on a single issue platform - if you move to Colorado, you are not allowed to own a motor vehicle for the first 5 years. That's my solution.

Might as well include A mountain driving test for RVs and long trailers, a double, extra super driving test for RVs also pulling a trailer, and a IQ test if there is a SxS on any of these trailers.

bluumoon

WKR

Survey is open until 2/20

Probably posted already, but I came across this today. None of the questions lead me to believe they would have desirable outcomes across the board for residents.