Congressional Hearing on UAP/UFO

Yarak

WKR
Did anyone watch this yesterday ?
Very interesting information being put out in these hearings
I still say its all a smoke show though
Given the things Ive seen militarily speaking the things people are seeing is our own tech or another advanced countries tech
Basically drone technology
One guy during questioning said non-human biologicals were recovered at some of the crashes the government has recovered
What he didnt say was they were or were not earth based beings only non-human
What agenda is behind this coming out now ?

Drenalin

WKR
1*bFOQjpmtRnb1Xicf3Ja-JQ.png

KurtR

WKR
Listen to the Shawn Ryan podcast he has some interesting people on their including whistle blowers . I would say they are closer to reality than most would like to believe

Woitey

FNG
All of it is hearsay. Third-party information. Bring in the heads of these projects and have them testify with pictures and recovered objects. Then it will get my attention. Otherwise, it's just theater.

Greenbelt

Lil-Rokslider
what agenda is behind it idt anyone could ever answer. But maybe them accidentally sending trillions of dollars to Ukraine (whoopsie, and we won't ask for that back, look somethings in the sky!), getting us involved in ww3, ftx, I could literally go on for hours. "Look at the flying saucers while we send your 18yr olds off to Russia!" At what point will Americans learn that every single one of those people up there on the hill is trash and not one word from their slithering mouths are to be believed.

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
I watched it. Fraver seems legit. As far as the "former pentagon official" Grusch, I can't help but remember that 50 pentagon officials wrote that the Biden lap top was a Russian psy op. I trust that guy's claims about as much as a wet fart on Saturday May 6th.

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Disclosure of intel is a lengthy process which started seriously about 8 years ago with new Navy footage captured in high def video VS. some old footage from back in the day. If you look at this hearing and that started with Area 51 scientist Bob Lazar in mid 80s there is a lot of unimaginable physics we have experimented with that average people cannot comprehend. Give it 10 years and we'll be informed little by little IMO.

5 years ago one could only suspect a Space Force branch was science fiction propaganda. The Govmnt doesn't just arbitrarily create a new branch of the Armed Forces based off smoke and mirror theory.

Z71&Gun

Lil-Rokslider
Listen to the Shawn Ryan podcast he has some interesting people on their including whistle blowers . I would say they are closer to reality than most would like to believe
I listened to the one where the guy said a UFO abducted truckloads of people while being guarded by American mercenaries. Sounded made up to me. He remembered oddly specific details in some instances but was really vague about things he should remember. Of course he also took pics, then left the camera unguarded and lost them. Occam's razor says it's all BS.

gabenzeke

WKR
I tend to think it's real, but it's also a distraction. They're letting stuff out because of how screwed up our entire government is.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk