UFOs - What’s your opinion on these recent videos?

Why is bigfoot so synonymous with conversation of alien life? If real, bigfeet probably throw fecal matter at each other like other apes do. If I was an intelligent life form from another planet and I knew that humans put me in the same category as large stinking primates that lived in the woods, I'd refrain from formal contact as well.

I'm not concerned with Aliens or UFOs.

I am concerned with what people do when they PANIC. Recalling the TP hoarding of 2020...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I completely agree that all those UFOs are real, genuine, UNIDENTIFIED objects. Unless and until they are verified to be whatever they are, I find it downright silly to pretend to know anything about what they are.

2ski

WKR
We observe animals in the wild. They know we observe them. If we were being observed I think we would know it. Why would they make it a secret. I'm sure there is life out there but if they can reach earth, why wouldn't they make contact? I'd be like cool, let's go meet them.

Moserkr

WKR
Do these aliens have animals they hunt on other planets?? Do they have a rokslide equivalent to discuss hunting too?? Wonder what kind of shelter, boots, and weapons they use... Wouldnt it be great if they had freeze dried meals that didnt taste like shit, but instead meals that taste like it just came off the grill??? If they dont hunt Id prefer that they dont make contact.

Forget where i heard or read it but bigfoot may have stemmed from black bears making weird noises like they do and standing on there hind legs in the pacific northwest. The woods are so thick and dark in there ones imagination can run wild.

The tic tac video is interesting but i dont think all the information is actually out there. What if a foreign country figured out a way to fool our radar or weapons etc. how transparent would the government actually be is my thinking.

But to your question, no bigfoot and ghosts are not real. And yes i believe there is life out there in the universe but i dont think theyve visited. My doc has assured me the pain in my ass is a hemorrhoid.

Wib

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with an above poster, bigfoot has nothing to do with the thread of course. That being said I do not believe in a squatch of any kind. By now one would have surfaced one way or another. We have no bones, no fossils, no clear pictures or video. With all the satellites and trail cams that would have been accomplished by now.

As far as ufos people are seeing things. I do not believe they are other worldly or from another dimension. I believe they are military. Understand, pilots as talented as they are have the clearance of a bus driver. When it comes to classification at a high level most Admirals and Generals do not have clearance. It is a need to know basis, and only at the highest levels. The SR-71 was highly advanced for its time, most people had no idea we had that kind of technology. We had stealth working for us long before the public knew. Governments are working on very highly classified technologies. That includes many steps above known tech. That includes not only highly advanced drones, but holograms that can leave a radar image. And beyond.

I cannot believe that in the huge, really unfathomable, universe that Earth is the only planet with life. I also do not believe that any alien life would be advanced enough to get to earth. If they could, I think they would be just as amazed that they found life and would try to make contact.

Its interesting if you pay attention to those that say they have seen "something" and those that have not. You see a trend. People really either want to believe or they dont. I dont believe in ghosts but I do think that there are people that want to believe they have seen something, so they do.

One example I have is once I was working and I turned around and thought there was a person there then turned back and when I looked again what I thought I saw was gone. It was in a long aisle in the warehouse so no one could have come and gone in a couple of seconds. I could believe I saw a ghost or I can believe I just thought I saw something. Different people will choose to believe different things. The mind is quite complex and can make us think some crazy stuff.

I once thought I saw a bear in the middle of the night in my camp, but when I woke up the next morning it turned out to just be a rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if Bigfoot was a light year portal traveling Alien?
Thats why we can't find and bones or bodies, they open portals like Stargate. And the others come and collect remains of the few that have been killed here?
There hairy because they're planet is colder and they used to come here for nice beach vacations but quit coming as much because there buddy gave up there honey hole on a forum and its just not the good old days and more.?????

Just saying 🤯

I find it very interesting with modern technology every video or picture is GRAINY. No clear pictures or video.
What is the probability of never have a clear crisp video or picture. IMO zero!

ODB

WKR
What if Bigfoot was a light year portal traveling Alien?
Thats why we can't find and bones or bodies, they open portals like Stargate. And the others come and collect remains of the few that have been killed here?
There hairy because they're planet is colder and they used to come here for nice beach vacations but quit coming as much because there buddy gave up there honey hole on a forum and its just not the good old days and more.?????

Just saying 🤯

Bigfoot is Cain…walking the earth forever. Everyone knows that…

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I have seen many UFO's. Not one of them from anywhere except earth. I just couldn't tell what they were. But I do firmly believe there are other life forms out here.

magtech

WKR
Most likely it is our own tech...probably many of them are classified projects that will be redacted in the report anyway. I suspect it will be a giant let down for many.
This is correct for the majority of what we hear about. I completely agree.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I know what I want it to be... “God, would you just give me a sign?” You mean like taking an object that defies all laws of physics and from a stand still to out of sight within milliseconds at 100 G’s wasn’t enough for you?

jmp408

FNG
Appearantly there have been many sightings by government officials around military installations. If it is Alien life I dont think that is good news for us as they are probably observing our technology to determine weak points. Most though it is likely tech of our own or other countries(which is not good either).

Do these aliens have animals they hunt on other planets?? Do they have a rokslide equivalent to discuss hunting too?? Wonder what kind of shelter, boots, and weapons they use... Wouldnt it be great if they had freeze dried meals that didnt taste like shit, but instead meals that taste like it just came off the grill??? If they dont hunt Id prefer that they dont make contact.
Yep, except their rokslide is in chinese or russian, or more likely just highly redactwd US gubmint language....

i have a brother in air force science labs and another brother that was a high level UAV squadron CC and now works for a large corporate supplier of the same UAVs and they both have told me the tech we see is the tip of the iceberg of whats actually out there. The things being tested, that have been tested and waiting for use, and prototype ideas are really next level. I have no doubt these UFOs are simply US govt property that is top secret and nothing more. China and russia are decades behind our tech, but they have numbers where we have tech.