Colorado…

ZWA

Lil-Rokslider
PP arrived but no CC hit and still show entered. Delay creates desire is an understatement!

My 1st choice I was above my pay grade, lower %. But 2nd choice was 100% draw.

Right now there are people with pp added. People with cc hits and pp added. People with no pp added and no cc hits. And people with cc hits and pp used.

At least we dont have to worry about consistency.

And CC hit with no change to points.

prm

WKR
My choices were 100% 1st choice and 17% chance on second choice.
since I didn‘t draw first choice I won’t hold my breath on second. No Cc hit either.

prm

WKR
Has anyone had a CC hit, or notification, of a second choice selection?

All of my PP have been updated. Didn't draw anything in my home state for the third year in a row, but that's by choice. Got an elk tag in MT and my buddy burned 9 resident points on a 4th season elk tag. Between that and the reissue list (crossed fingers) I should be more than busy.

edwal

FNG
I got a preference point added as my first choice then if I click on the "awarded" it shows my "accepted " app listed under awarded so looks like I drew my second choice.
I have CC hit for 2nd choice as my first choice was a PP

Quadzilla32

Lil-Rokslider
PP updated but still shows I'm entered thinking I didn't draw my tag and it just hasn't reflected yet. Guess Ill be going OTC

ZWA

Lil-Rokslider
Not awarded for Elk guess I will join the sea of orange during OTC.

surso

FNG
Yep, CPW just updated. Not awarded for 2nd, 3rd, 4th choice for previously 100% leftover units. I was not expecting that.