Colorado/Denver area training camp

WKR
We'll definitely have to have her meet Ozzie. Thinking Sat night is out depending on how long we shed hunt though. You doing the stairs or the hike up the back?

WKR
Hit the hill with kids tonight. No sheds as Aron found them all already:) Nice night though. Now for high country sheds tomorrow.

Shrek

WKR
I can't believe you Denverites are not pounding the mountain with Aron a couple days a week. I have to make do with a sea level trail with a couple of small hills and nobody to hike with or motivate me to go. It's not like he doesn't start early enough to be done on time to be at work on time. I guess most of us take for granted what's available around us. I haven't been to the beach in well over a year nor offshore fishing.

Last edited:

WKR
If you look close, you'll see only the brown Tundra in the parking lot. Elk don't take nights off:) Nice night tonight and certainly not crowded.

I signed up to have this thread email me when a new post is up so I don't miss any workouts but I guess its not working. I havn't got any of them. I'll try to just check it a couple times a day. Is anyone working out tomorrow?

WKR
Dang! Nice find there Aron. Going to hit the dirt stairs at Red Rocks tonight. Would you get busy finding the other half of that one?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Vids I am planning to do a jaunt up to the top of green mountain this weekend. Ive been so busy Im loosing my mind. Need to get out.

Vids

WKR
SHTF I would be interested. The only issue is I'm not sure which day I'm available yet, one of the days we have a family obligation but the wife hasn't notified me which day it is yet. Hopefully it will work out.....