Colorado/Denver area training camp

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Well just got word I have a cut at 6pm tonight wasnt scheduled so Im stuck at work till about 830pm tonight. sorry guys. We got a big install happening Spur of the moment, so me being the lead Install engineer get to stick around and make sure things go smooth for it. was looking forward to tonight too. HCH plan some more of these after work hikes for sure. Im much more motivated in the early evening then at 6am :p

2 no shows in a row......you loose a gold star now.

qyhuhuvy.jpg

2ezyrybu.jpg

y7ezyzyt.jpg

yza5eny6.jpg

5u4equpy.jpg

Hey guys! I would love to join you next time you head out. I don't have much as far as a pack goes but I would still like to give it a shot. My schedule is fairly open if I'm not on shift so whatever time works for everyone else I will try and make happen. Thanks

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Hey guys! I would love to join you next time you head out. I don't have much as far as a pack goes but I would still like to give it a shot. My schedule is fairly open if I'm not on shift so whatever time works for everyone else I will try and make happen. Thanks

AW no problem on not having a pack. I have several I can bring out so does Aron.

Yea I'm sure between one of us we can figure it out. I'm going to try to schedule the work outs later in the day, because of my work.

Yea I'm sure between one of us we can figure it out. I'm going to try to schedule the work outs later in the day, because of my work.

Sweet, thanks guys! I met Aron at the local archery range and hope to pick up one of his packs in the near future. Ill keep my eye on this thread to find out when you guys are going.

Tanner

WKR
I'd be interested. I shoot at the bow range off of Prospect most days and am going to start hiking pretty soon too.

Tanner

I'm not sure if anyone isn't going on the rokslide trip, but I have to work Saturday. I'm going to get a hike in on Saturday if anyone else is down let me know.

Last edited:

WKR
We can meet up at 6:15 tonight for another hike like last time. Headed out Saturday to check for sheds and do a little shooting.

We can meet up at 6:15 tonight for another hike like last time. Headed out Saturday to check for sheds and do a little shooting.

Can't go today going to shoot my bow. Saturday evening at 6:00pm the little lady and I were going to do Red Rocks. You should bring your daughter and pups. She really wants to see your Griffon since we're thinking of getting one.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I will be at Quick Draw Archery tonight after work Shooting my Bow. Im doing a Lunch time Hike for an hour today though. I gotta fit it where I can with my schedule. Saturday Im booked with State Finals for my Daughters Winter Percussion all day and half the night up in Boulder. Sunday Im working on Taxes. Dreading Uncle Sam. Yeah Ive had a hell week with Work... Was at the office till 730pm last night cleaning up Engineering issues.