Colorado Deer Draw is up

Bar

Banned
I wouldn't mind, but then i'd have to do everybody. It might piss off my friend.

I was just trying to give some info on when the draw is. What happens to your points is posted pretty fast. You can tell what happened to your 1st pick that way.

I wouldn't mind, but then i'd have to do everybody. It might piss off my friend.

I was just trying to give some info on when the draw is. What happens to your points is posted pretty fast. You can tell what happened to your 1st pick that way.

I understand that, but you could say just check on one...haha....like maybe the first one who posted....hehe...jk......getting excited, but I can wait. Not that I have a choice.

Bar

Banned
To be honest. This will be the first time i've tried this with him. I never wanted to bother him in the past, but last week he told me to call him back on the 10th, and he'll tell me how I did. We'll see how it works out.

bbrown

WKR
Deer draw for this year has not been done yet so your still in the game - check back early next week. Good luck!

That's just your application.

They will not even have the moose, deer, elk, lope and bear tag numbers finalized until the commission meeting tomorrow and Friday. Then they do the moose draw first, it will be a bit yet for deer.

Bar

Banned
Not sure what you're saying? The number quoted (491) was posted on the back door right after the draw closed in the beginning of April. All that's showing now are the application numbers showing what you applied for. After the draw the numbers change to what you drew, or didn't draw.