Colorado Blaze Orange Rule

Dammlm

FNG
We all have heard about the rule for muzzleloader and rifle seasons requiring us to wear the 500 cubic inches of blaze orange. What does everyone use to get it on their packs or do you just wear a vest to get the cubic inches on your front? I heard they make the grab it in blaze but I doubt that equals 500. How many people keep it hidden in their packs or don't worry about it at all?

Part of that 500 has to be on your head so you have to wear a blaze orange hat. A vest is the easiest thing to wear over your clothes. I hate wearing it, but the rules are the rules plus I don't really want to pay a fine.

bbrown

WKR
Like they said I just use a hat and vest and I typically throw something orange on my pack just to show effort and make sure I stay on the warden's good side. I did just pick up a blaze orange grab-it just for this reason though.

OP
D

Dammlm

FNG
Ya I agree. Noticed Kifaru has the grab it and even a hat. Whoop whoop

gelton

WKR
I use the blaze orange kifaru grab it, blaze orange vest and blaze orange hat. I hear they are pretty lax on blaze orange for the pack but my luck I would run into the one hard ass that isn't so better safe than sorry.

jljmonky

FNG
I use a vest, beanie or ball cap and then a mesh vest attached to the outside of the pack. I use the old school elastic boot blousers with the metal hooks like a tiny bungie to attach it to the pack.

Yea if you have a big pack covering your back, you need to have orange on your pack. The rule states "visible" something to think about.

husky390

WKR
I use a vest, beanie or ball cap and then a mesh vest attached to the outside of the pack. I use the old school elastic boot blousers with the metal hooks like a tiny bungie to attach it to the pack.

^^^This. Or I use a Redhead waterproof pack cover.