Best Blaze Orange Vests for Western Big Game and Whitetail Deer

intunegp

WKR
That looks like a really nice vest!
I'm with you about the $129 cost, but as a gift….
My issues are that I need something for early season over light clothing to late season over heavy clothing, and I really don’t want to have to have multiple vests.
So for me, I feel that the compromise is the low cost orange aglow which I can use all season.

It is really well made and seems like it will last a long time. Fit is good and doesn't feel constricting in any way and I appreciate the drawstring at the bottom to keep it snug. I know some people go crazy about fit, but I tend to size my orange to fit over my bulkiest/heaviest clothing and just deal with it being a little baggy when I'm not all bundled up...the drawstring at the waist of the Orvis makes that easier to deal with. I don't use the pockets often but it's nice to not HAVE to dig under the vest to find my jacket pockets.

If I was in the market for something nicer than mesh as my do-all blaze orange I'd probably be looking at the First Lite Charge or Kuiu Peloton 240.

Pankowsj

FNG
I’ve always been a fan of cheap blaze vests and hats not velcro cheap, but WFS makes a nice zippered fleece vest… I had a nice blaze “puffy” for a long time before it faded out.