NEW 2024 Kowa TSN 55a/55s

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Roksliders!

This is one awesome little spotter. Here is our product page with the overview, and we'll have a comparison video posted in the next few days. New integrated TE11wz wide angle eyepiece gives us amazing resolution, a huge field of view and amazing edge to edge performance. And the dual fucus knobs really set this little guy apart. All this at only 34 oz.... not too shabby.

Get your pre-order in to make sure you get one on July 1st!

And as always, if you have any questions about the performance of this little powerpack in the field, let me know.

rob

Like the old 553/554 it doesn’t appear to have a rotating collar. Correct me if I’m wrong. So my question is, does the aziak adapter still fit/work that would “allow” it to rotate?

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Like the old 553/554 it doesn’t appear to have a rotating collar. Correct me if I’m wrong. So my question is, does the aziak adapter still fit/work that would “allow” it to rotate?
Sorry guys, the Aziak does not fit the new Kowa. I'll reach out to Rydell from Aziak to see if we can't get a new model coming.

Mrtoyz

FNG
Interesting. Saw a video you guys had done recently comparing Swaro and Kowa. Can’t remember if this model was there.
Would appreciate some feedback on comparison between this and the ALC/SLC.

OP
S&S Archery (Rob)

S&S Archery (Rob)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Interesting. Saw a video you guys had done recently comparing Swaro and Kowa. Can’t remember if this model was there.
Would appreciate some feedback on comparison between this and the ALC/SLC.
We do have a comparison video in the works. We did a couple glassing sessions comparing the new Kowa 55 to the ATC, and about 10 other spotters. It should be ready here in the next week or so. Without giving up too much of the content, I can say that my opinion after comparing the 55mm to the ATC side by side is that optically they are too similar to really call a winner. For me the dual focus knobs really made the Kowa stand out. So many times i was not sure on the ATC if i had the perfect focus or not, and no issue with the Kowa. Also i really like the better mount on the Kowa. I guess my advice is if you have the ATC keep it, but if you are in the market for a compact spotter, either would be a great choice.

Roksliders!

This is one awesome little spotter. Here is our product page with the overview, and we'll have a comparison video posted in the next few days. New integrated TE11wz wide angle eyepiece gives us amazing resolution, a huge field of view and amazing edge to edge performance. And the dual fucus knobs really set this little guy apart. All this at only 34 oz.... not too shabby.

Get your pre-order in to make sure you get one on July 1st!

And as always, if you have any questions about the performance of this little powerpack in the field, let me know.

rob

That quick video you posted on the scope's page was great - would welcome and appreciate seeing you post any deeper reviews you do for it here.

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
"For me the dual focus knobs really made the Kowa stand out."

This!

For the life of me I can't see how anyone would prefer the other style but, that's why we have options.

6.5x284

WKR
Looks like these will work with a big eyes setup at around 2.375 IPD so for those of us narrow eyes users who couldn’t make the STC work, these will be fantastic! Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk