Colorado Big Game Draws this week

OXN939

WKR
Drew a mule deer tag in some steep stuff. I guess I better get off the couch haha.

Same here. Added a round to my circuit today. Many more here in the next few weeks, first place I'm planning to look is at like 12K

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drew my deer tag! Any tips for hunting the east side of 391?🤪 Just kidding I didn’t get my deer tag ☹️

TXCO

WKR
I got hit with a moose charge. Heading to unit 15/27. Congrats to the other lucky draw recipients!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew a deer tag this year at 2 points but is a new part of the state for me this year. Was hopping to get my second choice and save the points and go to a area I have driven through but happy to have a tag in the pocket. This year it’s going to be a wild card with all the winter impact wishing everyone a good hunting season this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXCO

WKR
Elk hit my CC but Ill be returning it to focus on my moose in a different part of the state.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Whoawhoawhoa you crazies, we call them Pronghorn in this here state.
I've been a resident for almost 58 years and they've always been called antelope since I've been around. Except when our girls were small and couldn't remember which was which and they called them cantaloupe. So that has still stuck even to this day.

Overdrive

WKR
I wish they'd go back to the old ways, no notifications until the license or unsuccessful notice showed up in the mail in June. That was way more exciting than this instant gratification of looking up CC hits and email notifications.

sndmn11

WKR
I've been a resident for almost 58 years and they've always been called antelope since I've been around. Except when our girls were small and couldn't remember which was which and they called them cantaloupe. So that has still stuck even to this day.

Our state is so confused the book calls them pronghorn but uses A for the hunt code species.
Screenshot_20230601-092609.png