Colorado Big Game Draws this week

Drew 4th choice deer tag... not so excited at first but texted a friend with private access to nat forest and he immediately ok'ed me to hunt. Not really even a camping hunt, but will be nice to roll out of bed and go for a walk with no hunters around but me. Burned 9 elk points and drew bull tag. Told another friend and he said " oh you can hunt my new place. Lots of elk there at that time." Will get to scratch backpacking itch with brother's mz bull tag and nephew 's buck mz tag. I ll be a packer and spotter and camp chef! Fun year with some new wrinkles.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Ugh, I’m one point behind the elk unit I’m trying to draw. When I had 7 points, it took 8. When I had 8, it took 9. Went into it this year with 9, and didn’t draw…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
Ugh, I’m one point behind the elk unit I’m trying to draw. When I had 7 points, it took 8. When I had 8, it took 9. Went into it this year with 9, and didn’t draw…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey you are not alone!! lol same for me

Ebby

WKR
Didn’t draw my NR archery tag either. Was 2 points over projected by most services. Didn’t get it. Already paid deposit with outfitter. Perplexed. Dang.

Lee

Marble

WKR
I got my 1st season elk draw, along with the rest of my party.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk