Colorado Big Game Draws this week

wildcat33

WKR
Drew a bear tag, now i just need to learn something about bear hunting. Will be a new adventure for me this year.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Are all the Elk draws complete now? I dont see a CC hit, but I also havent got any emails from CPW and it still shows as "Entered" on the website. I did draw archery deer tag and a bear tag at least

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
CC hit for elk, I put in for 2 possibilities so no idea which... might set s personal record for number of times logging in on the site today!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

taskswap

WKR
Are all the Elk draws complete now? I dont see a CC hit, but I also havent got any emails from CPW and it still shows as "Entered" on the website. I did draw archery deer tag and a bear tag at least
Not quite yet. Neither my partner nor I have gotten ours yet. it takes time to process credit cards and so on - most software that doe things like this will "roll through" a list in batches and it might take all day to run them all. Just have to wait it out.

If CO wanted to raise some "free" revenue I'd happily pay $20 to be processed first. Not saying to affect my outcome, just to know the answer. :) I bet I'm not the only one...

Ucsdryder

WKR
If you haven’t gotten a cc hit yet I think you’re sol unfortunately. They hit cards early today.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Do you think that would include Second choice or First Choice or both?
I THINK, call it an educated guess, that it’s all done. My daughter had a 2nd choice tag that was 100% last year that I haven’t seen a credit card hit. I’m hoping I’m wrong but from previous years, once it’s done, it’s done. Fingers crossed that I eat my words.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I THINK, call it an educated guess, that it’s all done. My daughter had a 2nd choice tag that was 100% last year that I haven’t seen a credit card hit. I’m hoping I’m wrong but from previous years, once it’s done, it’s done. Fingers crossed that I eat my words.
I hate when I’m right! Not getting drawn for a tag is disappointing, telling your 11 year old daughter she didn’t draw her tag is a different level of disappointing!!! #thanksRandy. Keep up the good work.

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I hate when I’m right! Not getting drawn for a tag is disappointing, telling your 11 year old daughter she didn’t draw her tag is a different level of disappointing!!! #thanksRandy. Keep up the good work.

My 12 yr old daughter was in tears for not drawing in her first application. And that was while her best friend was at the house. I didn’t expect her to care that much. I promised her we’d draw something in the leftover. Just might not be our first choice.

Sherman

WKR
My oldest son and myself didn’t get our elk tags but my middle son drew first season either sex rifle elk! Excited for him. Zero points and he got a very decent limited license.

lak2004

WKR
Bear and deer tag for me. No elk, moose, speed goat, RMB or goat. Only surprise was not getting an elk tag. This state makes me frustrated.