CO leftover - Any lucky Roksliders?

Finn16

WKR
I'm going to beat my horse.

One should only be allowed to get a hunt code that they applied for in the primary draw.

That would give incentive to scout, prepare, plan, and reward the people who believe in a hunt code enough to say, "this is one of four".
I'd love to see priority given to those that applied for a hunt code in the primary draw and didn't get it.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've drawn nonres for archery elk last two years. Perhaps not in the most coveted unit, but should I feel lucky or guilty?
It depends on the tag. There are literally only four draw archery elk tags that I'm interested in, otherwise I just go OTC. But for sure.......some tags aren't that hard to get......through the draw or the reissue process.

Maverick1

WKR
These are the answers we're looking for. - Obi Wan
I got a tag in the secondary draw. Last time I checked I did not identify as a bot. But, who knows, things could change. This thread was from last year!

"Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagues the Wise?" - Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine

ColoradoV

WKR
Proof-or actual evidence ?
So do you use one 😜. Actual question..

Proof is in the tags you either have a bot or you have not (tags) at this point. Even cpw admits it 😂..

The best thing to do would be to limit the returned tags to the 75-25% limit as most of the bots are out of state. The shenanigans start there and a reasonable/fair way for residents to retain their tags is a must moving forward. Don’t worry folks are working on that.

Heck one Utah guy can get 2-3 a session.

Believe it or not that’s not up to me but it is real and happening every week. Heck talked to a buddy who used one to get an absolutely great tag last session..

It has turned into have bots or have nots. The best tags undeniably are going to folks running bots…

So I ask you is where is your proof this is not happening…

Last edited:
I have pulled several great tags off of it.......and I didn't use a bot.

Also, I know a LOT of people, who also know a LOT of people, who all apply to Colorado and NONE of those people know anyone who has used a BOT or knows anyone who even knows someone who has actually used one.

ColoradoV

WKR
That's like trying to prove that fraud is not happening with elections. Good luck with that.
Brother it’s happening and has been..

Believe it or not that’s your decision.. Its understandable the naysayers at this point are most likely protecting how they get tags.

Have bot or have not where do ya fall??

Another simple fix would be a rule you can get tags for yourself only…. Wonder how many tags go to certain ip addresses 🤪🤣🍾!!

Like I said the cpw knows it going on but hey keep your head stuck in the sand boys. Or get a bot and don’t be a have not!!!

As I said academic for me as again you boys would not believe where I get my tags if I told ya 🤐🤐💯🦌…………

Last edited:

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
I am struck at the moment of how crazy it is how, we're all just here to hunt, but you have to play this other half of the game if you want to be able to hunt. Bizarre.

Sigh.....

The "next up" rule will eliminate most of these silly conversations. If only the CPW would take everyone's points who touched the tag from the beginning to the end....

Refunds sure.....but you SHOULD lose ALL of your points.

lak2004

WKR

Believe it or not that’s your decision.. Its understandable the naysayers at this point are most likely protecting how they get tags.

Have bot or have not where do ya fall??

Another simple fix would be a rule you can get tags for yourself only…. Wonder how many tags go to certain ip addresses !!

Like I said the cpw knows it going on but hey keep your head stuck in the sand boys. Or get a bot and don’t be a have not!!!

As I said academic for me as again you boys would not believe where I get my tags if I told ya …………
I believe it. Though it's possible to get a good tag in leftover without a bot either that or there were enough tags and not enough guys used bots to get them. I know a couple folks who got good tags the last 2 weeks not using bots, guarenteed.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
We know it's happening. But trying to prove that it's not happening is a dead end proposition.

But the questions remains.......where are all these bots, who has them and how do we get them? Asking for myself.......not a friend.

Before they opened up the reissue to everyone on the internet, I was 4 for 4 on good tags. Since they opened it up to everyone with a phone or computer, I'm 0 for 5 years even on tags that had 13 available.

Last edited:

KsRancher

WKR
We know it's happening. But trying to prove that it's not happening is a dead end proposition.

But the questions remains.......where are all these bots, who has them and how do we get them? Asking for myself.......not a friend.

Before they opened up the reissue to everyone on the internet, I was 4 for 4 on good tags. Since they opened it up to everyone with a phone or computer, I'm 0 for 5 years even on tags that had 13 available.
According the computer nerd I asked. It's not a bot but rather a made computer program. No different than any other computer program. Someone smarter than me can probably elaborate on it. But you build this program that has all of the your information in it and as soon as the reissue list becomes available it automatically enters everything.

Wouldn't surprise me if people on here do it, or could do it. But they sure aren't going to stand up and make themselves known. And I don't blame them. If I had a extra several thousand dollars laying around and a tag I wanted was on the list you can bet I would finding someone to get me one of those tags.

applesauce4000

Lil-Rokslider
So, maybe no one wants to answer this, but just like when the first leftover comes out, do you need to be on the residency page until 11:00 and the proceed? Or can you already be on hunt code page?

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider

This has been my experience to a T. I wish leftovers were open to residents first for a period then Non Res. This would insure locals (like my self) get a tag.

Dave_

Lil-Rokslider
So, maybe no one wants to answer this, but just like when the first leftover comes out, do you need to be on the residency page until 11:00 and the proceed? Or can you already be on hunt code page?
According to the CPW website, you can't go past the residency page before 9mt or it kicks you back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kttedford

FNG
I drew a first rifle tag in the second draw. I’ve never hunted first rifle, so looking forward to it. Hoping one comes available for my brother to snag. If not I’m sure he’ll pick up an OTC bear tag.