CO leftover - Any lucky Roksliders?

Ucsdryder

WKR
I'll give you $1 if you can find wildlife commission minutes that bring up Rokslide complaints.
Think outside the tiny little bubble you’re thinking right now. Last year I was at the CPW office on broadway returning a tag and overheard someone giving them the business about the leftover. The girl that was helping me said they hear complains nonstop about it.

CObywayofUSAF

Lil-Rokslider
I believed in the bots also, but I finally got a really good tag last week that only had 1 so I guess it's possible. Either way I was thrilled because I was going OTC. I agree with what another mentioned, they need to find a way to get those tags into the hands of people who committed in the primary draw. It's pretty annoying I didn't get my tag in the primary/secondary but get it now, but I guess it did work to my advantage since I snagged a point.

sndmn11

WKR
Think outside the tiny little bubble you’re thinking right now. Last year I was at the CPW office on broadway returning a tag and overheard someone giving them the business about the leftover. The girl that was helping me said they hear complains nonstop about it.

So? Plenty of government entity customer service people hear complaints. Ever been to the DMV? Talked to a municipal court clerk on traffic court Wednesday?

The thing that I have never heard from a government worker in these types of positions is, "let's punish these complainers!". People get in those positions because they inherently want to help, and the personality type that fills these roles will make efforts to improve if they do take any action.

Ucsdryder

WKR
So? Plenty of government entity customer service people hear complaints. Ever been to the DMV? Talked to a municipal court clerk on traffic court Wednesday?

The thing that I have never heard from a government worker in these types of positions is, "let's punish these complainers!". People get in those positions because they inherently want to help, and the personality type that fills these roles will make efforts to improve if they do take any action.
Yep…dmv, great example. Every person I’ve met there seem to inherently want to help.

They’re not punishing anybody, at some point they stop trying to please people that bitch nonstop. The reality is, there are 100,000s people, yes 100,000s trying for a handful of tags. There’s no way to please everyone.

I’ll bow out of this to let the whining continue.

sndmn11

WKR
Yep…dmv, great example. Every person I’ve met there seem to inherently want to help.

They’re not punishing anybody, at some point they stop trying to please people that bitch nonstop. The reality is, there are 100,000s people, yes 100,000s trying for a handful of tags. There’s no way to please everyone.

I’ll bow out of this to let the whining continue.

If there is a process in place for something "we" are all a part of, discussion of ways to improve is a healthy exercise. If you do the objective part before the subjective part, it's easy to remove the lens that labels it as whining or complaining.

You are still invited to the b-day party though, but the part about no presents has been amended due to your complaining, and one is now required.
🫣😉🤷🤔

tdhanses

WKR
I picked up a CO private land only either sex first rifle elk tag. Going to work a week on a ranch in exchange for access. Hope I still have the energy to hunt after a week of physical labor. I was raised on a farm but have been holding down a chair (professionally) for many years.
That is a nice trade opportunity!

I got the unit I wanted but in a different season. Pretty excited. Bought it at approximately 9:04 that morning. No bot. There was several other tags on the list I wanted but they were gone immediately.

Princenb9

FNG
I'm going to beat my horse.

One should only be allowed to get a hunt code that they applied for in the primary draw.

That would give incentive to scout, prepare, plan, and reward the people who believe in a hunt code enough to say, "this is one of four".
hey man, i too am out of Morrison, im away at college and was wonderin if I could pick your brain a little about some of the foothill units back home? send me a pm if you want to talk more about the front range!!

Sapcut

WKR
I've drawn nonres for archery elk last two years. Perhaps not in the most coveted unit, but should I feel lucky or guilty?....for crying out loud.

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
It’s the bots they are faster at captchas and put the tag directly in the card skipping a step. A few slide through but bots are getting most of the best tags. On less desirable tags there is less of a chance they go to a bot.

Pony up the $$$ to the bot guys or no tag for you!!!! Word on the street tags start at 2500-3k and go up from there.

Yep it’s happening believe it…….
Proof-or actual evidence ?