CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

My points went to 16 just a bit ago. And I put in for 3rd season tag that was better than 50% with 12 last year. I knew it would be close but had a couple friends applying there with 5+ points over so was really hoping to join them.

I never thought I’d say this but, how do landowner tags work in Colorado now? I know the “brokers” are out of business.

Pretty sure my buddy drew it with 11.... at least his points went to 0.... I hunted it last year with six lol
I'd be interested to know.

Take it back, I had 11. Now I have 12. I guess that was the draw line, and some had to get left out.

Got my first choice 2nd rifle, only 2 points burned. Didn't figure that I would get anything this year, but I guess no one else wanted to hunt the same unit.

Our 3 man (2 NR, 1R) group drew our 1st choice 3rd season rifle buck tag in a unit that took 1 point last year with 3 points each. We figured since 4th season took 10 points last year, this would be a good unit to target with the new dates.

I predict little creep on 4th season tags and a lot of creep on 2nd and 3rd seasons, I know a lot of people using the same strategy as above.

Well damn, I wasn't trying to get another 1st choice, muzzleoader buck GMU 50, with 1 point, but it happened again, now I'm back to zero. Guess I'l take it, the unit's are close to home and September in the Mountains are great!

Actually hit for my second choice, where my first choice was a guaranteed draw with 0 points last year. I'll be chasing them with a muzzleloader in 75/751.

I put in for pref point, second choice has been a 50% success as a second choice for years and I have drawn it several times in the second, and third and fourth choices have been both on the leftover list forever.

I didn’t draw any of them.

Back