CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

I have a pending charge for deer. Points haven't changed. I'm hoping I don't see a rug pull. I'd be very happy with a point and my second choice.

SaltyUte

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious:
How many of you all put in for a deer tag that had above the minimum points required to draw the specific unit/season dates from last year?
If so, how many points above?
Anyone not draw with last years min points?

*just a quick survey on increased point creep
1st choice and I drew with zero points in a one point unit. Guessing I had luck on my side this year.

McCrapper

Lil-Rokslider
nothing here. 1 point in a unit that was 100% draw with 0 points.

Update: points went to zero. 1:09pm.

Update again: Drew a tag. 2:15pm on CPW.

There might be hope afterall.

Last edited:
I should draw cause I had plenty of extra points. Same as my dad. Neither of our points have changed. My wife is on the bubble and her points haven't changed yet either. I haven't checked the CC.

OP
rokclmb

rokclmb

FNG
I'm officially out of luck. PP just went up. Daaaaaaaaang it.

Another season of chasing whitetail in OHIO, here I come!

Brendan

WKR
Drew my Bear Tag yesterday. No update to CPW system for me for deer, but I've got a second pending charge for my deer tag on my CC now.

Edit - No email, but CPW shows my archery deer tag was drawn and PP are now zero. Looks like I'm headed to CO again at the beginning of September to chase Deer and Bear. We'll see if I snag the Elk tag too tomorrow ;)

Last edited:

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
My CC got hit. My wife drew a 2nd season doe tag. I’m excited as this will be her first hunt! My dad drew a 3rd season unit 10 tag so it’ll be a packed November.

Last edited:

Vandy321

WKR
What am I missing? If you put in for a tag 1st choice, there is no option for PP if you don't draw...or did I mess that up? I thought we had to put PP 1st of we wanted to earn a point...it gave me the unsuccessful option of "nothing" when I submitted.
I'm just over here living my best 0 point life. Will be interesting to see if I drew first choice, or if I get to build a point while still hunting this year.

Edit: Still showing 0 pts as of 10:30 MST, so maybe I did draw my first choice? That would be awesome. It was a 19% chance for non-res with 0 points.

Wife said the CC got pegged this morning, so I am anxious to see what I got. I am the most unlucky person in the world when it comes to draws, but maybe that's changing. I got my first TPWD drawn hunt in 10 years last year. I paid my dues. :D Come on muley tag! :D

Only down side is now I gotta work off all this Covid fat. ha, ha, ha.