CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

Brush Buster

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious:
How many of you all put in for a deer tag that had above the minimum points required to draw the specific unit/season dates from last year?
If so, how many points above?
Anyone not draw with last years min points?

*just a quick survey on increased point creep
Turns out I was wrong. I did get drawn after all. I applied with the minimum amount of points in a unit that wasn’t much over 50% draw odds with my point amount. Turns out there wasn’t any point creep at all. 4th season tag

I only looked at elk tags on the leftover list last year, anybody remember if any west slope archery tags were on there for muleys last year?

Gutshotem

WKR
Points just went to 0 for my brother and I who put in a group app. No hits to the CC yet though.

WKR
My points zeroed so I guessed I did draw my third season tag. 4 points was 100 percent odds according to gohunt and I had five.

cal30_sniper

Lil-Rokslider
What am I missing? If you put in for a tag 1st choice, there is no option for PP if you don't draw...or did I mess that up? I thought we had to put PP 1st of we wanted to earn a point...it gave me the unsuccessful option of "nothing" when I submitted.
If you don't draw your first choice, you get a preference point.

Jd259

WKR
gained a point but didn’t expect to draw first choice anyways but my second choice had left over last year...looks like everyone had the same idea as me this year o we’ll hope the reissue is good to me this year!

Jd259

WKR
I can confirm that if you applied for Unit 66, 2nd season, and had 12 points....you were not guaranteed a tag.

That is some pretty special point creep. How fun.

How Fn fun is that :|
Pretty sure my buddy drew it with 11.... at least his points went to 0.... I hunted it last year with six lol