CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

Just curious:
How many of you all put in for a deer tag that had above the minimum points required to draw the specific unit/season dates from last year?
If so, how many points above?
Anyone not draw with last years min points?

*just a quick survey on increased point creep

Brush Buster

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious:
How many of you all put in for a deer tag that had above the minimum points required to draw the specific unit/season dates from last year?

I applied for a unit with the minimum points needed for last year. Haven’t got anything yet... so point creep may have bit me

Lytro

WKR
Just curious:

I drew NR 2nd season with last year's minimum. Low point unit though.

Just curious:

Cc was hit.The unit I should draw once confirmed had a slight chance with 12 pts and guaranteed with 13 last year. I applied with 15. I am one that has contributed to the pt creep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Studs1991

FNG
Just curious:

I was one point above guaranteed last year. However, I am not sure I drew my first choice. It's a little bit early to tell for me since I applied for two choices

cal30_sniper

Lil-Rokslider
I'm just over here living my best 0 point life. Will be interesting to see if I drew first choice, or if I get to build a point while still hunting this year.

Edit: Still showing 0 pts as of 10:30 MST, so maybe I did draw my first choice? That would be awesome. It was a 19% chance for non-res with 0 points.

Deer points went to 0.
Contributed to point creep applied with 3 points for a one point second season tag