Chevy Colorado Soft Topper

17Hunter

FNG
The idea of these are very appealing; easy on & easy off.

Mainly for use in the fall/winter.
Are they noisy when traveling highway speeds, how bad do they suck dust and is the back window a pain in the ass if you are in/out of the back a bunch (think dog box with shorthairs).

Felix40

WKR
I like mine a lot. I need to be able to haul a dirt bike but I like having a topper. It’s a good compromise. An added bonus is that I can load the bikes then close up the topper to keep stuff from blowing around or getting wet.

Zero noise at highway speed. It does make noise on bumpy roads. The canvas on top of the frame bounces a little and makes a noise.

My parents have a fancy sealed topper and it seems to suck in way more dust than my softopper.

The back window can be a little bit of a pain in the ass. I took the metal bar out of mine and I almost never zip it up. It’s still water tight but much easier to open. If it’s windy it can be a real pain because the flap will keep flopping back closed. You can open the tailgate for a dog without opening the flap. When it’s not snowing or raining I just leave the back window rolled up a lot.

There are small gaps at the corners. Ive never had an issue with mine leaking but I think it could if you were going down the highway in a rainstorm.

E18E8D4F-9C7C-4D20-95CD-174E328644B5.jpeg