Cheap Stuff that Works

borekBB

FNG
IMG_2626.jpeg
This is the cheapest easiest water system to keep in your truck. Pump is around $12 @ Home Depot. Bottles are $14 but your get $7 back when you return them. 4 5 gallon bottles lasted me and two buddies 7 days of cooking freeze dried and drinking rations. And had enough to do wash cloth baths. Hope this helps someone. Cheers

Ozzy841

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone find they would rather use a cheap replaceable blade knife over a high quality knife? I have a few Benchmade knife’s and idk I’m always worried of losing them. And those replaceable blades like the outdoor edge r cheap and good

So anyone find themselves going from one to the other?
I have several quality hunting knives but I keep coming back to a tyto replaceable blade knife for actual out in the field use. Lightweight and I always have a sharp blade when processing an animal. I like not having to stop periodically to touch up or carry sharpening equipment. I use it for everything even popping joints and just carry a benchmade bugout folder as a backup, though I find I never use it for processing chores just edc type tasks.

32 degrees has their jackets back in stock for the year. This has probably been mentioned in here before, but they are great puffy jackets for the price. They clearance them out at the end of the season too. The down jacket is about as warm as it looks, more of a mild weather or active layer. Poly fill is almost as warm and more durable.

colic

FNG
Not sure if this counts or not but the nitecore nu20 is my favorite headlamp for the woods. It's tiny, has a huge runtime especially on low, has a lockout function, is USB C rechargable, and it's on the cheap

fmyth

WKR
View attachment 771215
This is the cheapest easiest water system to keep in your truck. Pump is around $12 @ Home Depot. Bottles are $14 but your get $7 back when you return them. 4 5 gallon bottles lasted me and two buddies 7 days of cooking freeze dried and drinking rations. And had enough to do wash cloth baths. Hope this helps someone. Cheers
My Walmart has a similar product. Bottles are $14 to buy and .36 a gallon to refill/seal. Trying it out this year for my drinking water. Much less waste than buying cases of water bottles.