Cheap Stuff that Works

borekBB

FNG
IMG_2626.jpeg
This is the cheapest easiest water system to keep in your truck. Pump is around $12 @ Home Depot. Bottles are $14 but your get $7 back when you return them. 4 5 gallon bottles lasted me and two buddies 7 days of cooking freeze dried and drinking rations. And had enough to do wash cloth baths. Hope this helps someone. Cheers

Ozzy841

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone find they would rather use a cheap replaceable blade knife over a high quality knife? I have a few Benchmade knife’s and idk I’m always worried of losing them. And those replaceable blades like the outdoor edge r cheap and good

So anyone find themselves going from one to the other?
I have several quality hunting knives but I keep coming back to a tyto replaceable blade knife for actual out in the field use. Lightweight and I always have a sharp blade when processing an animal. I like not having to stop periodically to touch up or carry sharpening equipment. I use it for everything even popping joints and just carry a benchmade bugout folder as a backup, though I find I never use it for processing chores just edc type tasks.