Cheap Stuff that Works

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
I just tried on the Wrangler ATG at target. If you are anything but thin-avg thigh size these pants aren't for you. The Costco Orvis or UBTech are as good or better for less money.

BLJ

WKR
I just tried on the Wrangler ATG at target. If you are anything but thin-avg thigh size these pants aren't for you. The Costco Orvis or UBTech are as good or better for less money.
Are you referencing the fit when you say better? I assume so.
I’d like to find something a little bit roomier than the Wranglers. The “athletic cut” doesn’t really work for me.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
Are you referencing the fit when you say better? I assume so.
I’d like to find something a little bit roomier than the Wranglers. The “athletic cut” doesn’t really work for me.
The fit is definitely better on the orvis and ubtech at Costco than the wranglers. The quality is also great. I wear the same 3 pairs of pants rotating throughout the week. Haven't worn them out in over a year on these pairs. Some of my UBtech that have been turned into around the house or hunting pants are at least 3 years old. I wore the crouch out of the Costco eddie bauers in 6 months.

gostovp

WKR
My local Costco had the Eddie Bauer down puffer jackets on sale for $20, black and two shades of blue only colors. I picked up a black one to try out.

Geewhiz

WKR
650 fill down jacket for $27

No experience with this company so I cannot attest to quality.

JoeDirt

WKR

32 Degree is good to go, often sold at Costco

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider

I've bought a few different undergarments from 32 deg and been very happy with them.

But a puffy is a different animal.

rtkbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Costco has 2 packs of Eddie Bauer synthetic short-sleeve shirts. I think they were about $15
2 packs of Eddie Bauer what feel like a medium weight long sleeve synthetic shirts. Less than $20
Eddie Bauer unlined pants are back in stock at my Costcos but I no longer by them. The crotch doesn't last compared to UBtech or the Orvis pants.
I wear the Orvis, ubtech and Weatherproof daily. I like the Orvis and UBtech as my go to for daily wear and early season hunting.
What are these Orivs, Ubtech and Weatherproof pants you speak of?

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
They are along the same lines as Eddie Bauer v
Hiking/Hunting pants that can be worn for work also and feel like you are wearing sweatpants because they have stretch. Those brands are sold at Costco. No Orvis right now at my Costco but they have the UBtech brand. Both are good quality.

I've been wearing the wrangler atg pant for summer work last couple years. Looks like I need to visit Costco now. Lol
Really good and informative thread though

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
I've been wearing the wrangler atg pant for summer work last couple years. Looks like I need to visit Costco now. Lol
Really good and informative thread though
The Orvis can be found online at Costco. Been gone from my local stores for a bit now. They rotate them through I think.

rtkbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I've been wearing the Wrangler ATG or Outdoor Flex for several years now. Looks like a Costco trip today.

rtkbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just received a pair of my Orvis Tech pants from Costco. Fit is true to size. See to be a bit of a looser fit than the Wranglers. They feel a little nicer on the skin as well. Sometimes the Wranglers feel "coarse". Best part, they were $15.99.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
I went and tried on the Target Wranglers. They were like skinny jeans at the bottom and didn't have much thigh room. Walmart in our area is pretty well stocked with their version of the Wrangler ATG. Normally I wear a 34 inseam but tried on and bought the 32. Only thing I can say I like more than the orvis is how deep the front pockets are. Other than that I like the Orvis more and like mentioned above less than $20 if you find them at Costco.

CCH

WKR
Are the Costco pants gusseted? Sam’s club stuff has not. For me, that has been a go or no go thing.