Chaffing help?

Robnewf

FNG
When I was in the army all my bootcamp instructors wore spandex bicycling shorts under their combat fatigues on long rucksack marches for that reason

Mosby

WKR
I bu
Good recommendations. Most of these are scented though right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy unscented baby wipes and TP. Most creams and powders are scented but I smell so bad after a few days, it probably doesn't matter and if I am chaffed, I do what I need to keep it under control.

My way out of the chafing and all that stuff is using an anti-chafing powder called Anti-Monkey Butt! It also helps absorb my sweat. ever since I started using it, I never had a problem again! It's good for workouts too!

It's only been mentioned once, but vaseline / petroleum jelly is number one. It also works wonders if you already have a rash.

ChrisAU

WKR
It's only been mentioned once, but vaseline / petroleum jelly is number one. It also works wonders if you already have a rash.

I think I replied in this thread already, but I carry a handful of cotton balls in vaseline for fire starters. And if you get a chafe, voila, you have vaseline on an applicator. Taking care of it when you get back in camp? Take one out, rub the areas down, and then use that to start your fire.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I've used body glide and Trail Toes. The Trail Toes works much better in my experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk