Buying hunting property, can't decide NM/AZ/CO

OP
I

IZZY

FNG
To buy property is the best if you want to invest for future. Properties like commercial as well as residential can be bought with the help of any property management company. These properties can be sold in future to earn money.

I understand that property investment is a good idea, but I also believe firmly that if you invest you should do it in something that you enjoy, and invest in something of quality...If I do invest in property, it will have to be hunting property so that I can enjoy it as well, otherwise I will be thinking about selling it right away so I can buy land...also I will like quality land which is why am on here for advice as to what others think about the idea...now I know, I should save up some more, and in the future, I will be doing it...slowly but surely....one acre at a time...oh in my dreams about 80 acres at a time...hahahha

SDHNTR

WKR
Take up bowhunting and your problem of getting tags is much easier. Both AZ and NM have OTC archery deer tags. And then there's TX. Totally different style of hunting, but one $25 resident license gets you 5 whitetail tags, 2 mule deer tags, and 3 turkey tags -- no draw.

dotman

WKR
I personally would invest in 5acres or less to build on and vacation on before retirement and just hunt public ground. There are plenty of decently prices small averages close to public and some of these even butt up to public.