Bowmar's beast broadhead

Zac

WKR
Yeah, I wasn’t going to click on his website.

” Years in development” …yeah right…...it sure looks like a rip off of other designs.
Most broadheads look like other broadheads. You just couldn’t help yourself from not commenting in a Bowmar thread.

Beendare

WKR
Most broadheads look like other broadheads. You just couldn’t help yourself from not commenting in a Bowmar thread.

It was more like I have friends that HAVE developed their own BH design and own these companies and know the backstory how they are under a constant barrage of one off Chinese manufacturers and others like this case.

t_carlson

WKR
I'm just glad that the compound guys are so willing to forgive and forget with the Bowmars.

The quest for the best mechanical must be quite a struggle.

MattB

WKR
I'm just glad that the compound guys are so willing to forgive and forget with the Bowmars.

The quest for the best mechanical must be quite a struggle.
Yes, because the type of bow you shoot dictates your values or what type of broadhead you shoot.

Strong contribution to the thread....

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 137

KHNC

WKR
God, why does this have to appear on Rokslide too?? Somehow i wish Blowmar would just disappear.

At least spell the damn name correct so the actual good guy BOMAR, doesnt get slammed or blamed for the idiot BoWmar anyway.

KHNC

WKR
I'm a Bomar fan, they make some good stuff.

I'll keep my thoughts to myself on Bowmar and his products, save another lawsuit filing. It's curious his real love/hate relationship with our legal system.
Finally, someone realized the correct spelling!

Reactions: Zac

t_carlson

WKR
Yes, because the type of bow you shoot dictates your values or what type of broadhead you shoot.

Strong contribution to the thread....

Does anyone shoot mechanicals out of a longbow?

I was under the impression that the type of bow you shoot does indeed dictate the type of broadhead you shoot. Maybe I am wrong?

TheTone

WKR
Does anyone shoot mechanicals out of a longbow?

I was under the impression that the type of bow you shoot does indeed dictate the type of broadhead you shoot. Maybe I am wrong?
I’ve seen a couple people pretend to do it to satisfy sponsors. Pretty easy to spot when they have a broadhead covered in foamy blood and nothing on the arrow.

Fowl Play

WKR
Making some strong claims. I’ll wait to pass judgement until they come out and some side by side testing with other heads can come out. They appear to be spring deployed and each individual blade can collapse/redeploy independently of one another using that spring. Could be interesting to see how that turns out. If executed properly, that would be better than SevR’s swing blades.

t_carlson

WKR
The picture was not photoshopped.

I never insinuated that it was.

I'll keep my thoughts about shooting mechanicals to myself. That goes double for my thoughts about guys who would try it with a trad bow. I'd probably get suspended if I posted them here.

Zac

WKR
I never insinuated that it was.

I'll keep my thoughts about shooting mechanicals to myself. That goes double for my thoughts about guys who would try it with a trad bow. I'd probably get suspended if I posted them here.
Does that actually happen? Most trad people I know seem to be the most knowledgeable archers, I can’t even fathom anyone trying this.

Does that actually happen? Most trad people I know seem to be the most knowledgeable archers, I can’t even fathom anyone trying this.
I know a guy that has killed several hogs and whitetail with a rage (believe they were the hypo) out of a recurve...He doesn't advertise it, cause he gets a ton of crap for it, but he also hasn't had it fail miserably or anything.

t_carlson

WKR

The guy I was quoting claims he does.

Unfortunately, I think Aron Snyder created a lot of trad archers who are not very knowledgeable and are willing to try mechanicals just because the Bowmars or whoever else pushes the product.

Zac

WKR
The guy I was quoting claims he does.

Unfortunately, I think Aron Snyder created a lot of trad archers who are not very knowledgeable and are willing to try mechanicals just because the Bowmars or whoever else pushes the product.
I think Dale from Evolution Outdoors was trying to get Snyder to do it.